2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 2500 model:
Wow, What a Truck!
By Tom on 08/29/05 16:15 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This Ram 2500 with the Cummins Turbo Diesel is so much fun to drive. It is a big rig with the race car feel. I love it and my wife loves it. Nice job Chrysler/Cummins!

Don't do it, you'll reget it.
By hmanonbass on 08/29/05 14:51 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Wow, what can I say. What a horrible experience. The Dodge Hemi powered attempt at a true crew cab falls short of my expectations. I had it 8 days and the dealer only wants to give me $6000 LESS than I paid for it! What a great value huh? The interior is the smallest of any of the competitors. It has an extremely noisy interior with multiple fit and finish problems. Overall I'd have to say to Dodge, you have some serious issues with your QC. Ford and Chevy dealers take note. You could sell twice as many trucks if you'd have a Dodge on your lot and let consumers do a side by side comparison. Make sure you do your research and so you won't make the same decision I did.

You've Come a Long, Long Way MoPar
By CDS1946 on 06/28/05 01:37 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Wasn't too long ago that the name Chrysler/Dodge meant buyer beware particularily with quality control issues. My how times have changed. Mercedes has certainly left its mark on these new Damilar Chrysler vehicles. The Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie with the Cummins Turbo has the build quality that Americans are not used to seeing. Body panels meet, corners are squared, lines are straight. No rattles anywhere, anytime! I traded a 2003 Ram 2500 Hemi on this Cummins powered truck, and I am more impressed with it now than the day I drove it home. Before these 2 Damilier Chrysler products, I had a 2002 Lincoln Continental, which I really enjoyed. The Dodge trucks quality is on par with the Lincoln!

Jimbo's Hemi
By Jim on 01/19/05 06:58 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Love the 5 speed manual. Also have limited slip differential and 4:11 rear end. Acceleration is awsome and the havy duty brakes work well. Ride is smooth and handling is like no other truck I have ever owned.