2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 2500 model:
A Solid Dodge
By kman on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

True power is found under the hood with the new Hemi, of course with that comes poor mileage but it is what it is. The suspension is what you should expect in a heavy-duty, stiff. The quad has ample space for three in the back. The 20-4- 20 split works great up front. Great pulling power. You will be surprised how many cars you can smoke off the line. There is a lot of "hop" in the front end in 4wd mode with the wheel cut all the way over, mostly because the heavy-duties use true u-joints in the front.

tried the rest bought the best
By ghettoct on 03/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 2dr Regular Cab SLT 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

we were looking to buy a 4X4 truck and test drove the new ford f150, toyota tundra and the dodge ram. the toyota was nice but small, the ford was over priced and had no umph, and the ram....well....it took us by the horns! on our test drive i floored it and man it was nice to be planted in the seat...the interior was well thought out and not only finctional but pleasing to the eye. the overall look, ride and price was too nice to pass. i got my 2500 SLT with several options and the price was 200 over what the basic f150 was. iam very pleased with my new addition and its nice to see some pick up in a pick up! nice sound of the hemi!

WOW!!
By pubert on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

All I can say is I LOVE IT! The best truck I have ever owned.

Get the Cummins
By firemanglen on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

Pleasantly surprised..bigger,better,more capable than any other truck I've ever owned! Hauled logs and fully loaded trailer from the hills of Tennessee.Simply Awesome!!

The new DODGE is AWSOME!
By TeamRustyroper on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

Our new Dodge is awsome! It is a 2500 heavy duty larime pkg. and has the new high output cummins diesel engine.It alo is a crew cab and has everything you can order in it. (leather,cd,wood,dash assesories and dual comfort zones and lots more.) We pull our horse trailer with it and it will out pull any ford-found on road dead or chevy. It is so much fun to drive. I couldn't be happyer with our purchase.We used to have a 01 ford crew cab and the v-10 and we had it supped up with a computer chip and the dodge will out do this!

WHAT A TRUCK!
By Wolffie on 02/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

This truck is awesome. The hemi is powerful, I mean powerful. When towing a 3 place snowmobile trailer, the 2500 hemi gets up goes. When having to pass a vehical, its no problem. The interior is comforatble. The navigation system is a big help to. The 4wd on the fly is really nice too.

im in
By twister on 02/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

i was never to impresed by the dodge line of vehicles, that was untill i purchased one that i saw online, now that is all i will drive. i am no longer a ford man. i will sweat by the dodge line of trucks, nothing comes close to one in my opinion. can i have a free one. lol josh

J's Review
By Jeffh on 02/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

Hemi powerplant is awesome. I've never been in a big truck that moved like this one. I can punch in and out of traffic like a sports car (taking vehicle size into account)

Hemi Dodge
By Mudhog on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

not a bad truck could be a little better than 9 MPG on the Hemi

HEMI
By MIKE01 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

have tried sevral times to get it stuck in the mud, she is stronge and fun. my friend has a fx4 ford same style but where she had to use 4w heel low i did not nor did i have to push hard to get through the mud. plus her truck sits higher and has bigger tires than i. HEMI POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!