2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 2500 model:
good looking and powerfull
By J.R.Mopar on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

I tow a boat and this ram has everything i need.I also plow and this ram has all the power when it come to plowing or towing.Extra oil cooler.tranmission cooler and a engige that has all the HP that i need,The rear doors open fully and the rear door glass go all the way down not like some other trucks.Its roomy in the back seats and i can flip the seats to put thing in the rear out of the weather.

2004-QUADCAB-HEMI-SB-SLT
By Dave C on 03/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

I have a HEMI-the truck has more power than you know what to do with.I have a- little more than 1000 miles on it. I ch- anged the oil(break-in period). No other problems. The 4wd is great,with low you could pull down a house!

Cummins over to Dodge
By Anthony T on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

My experience with my 2004 Dodge 2500 SLT has been wonderful. Great truck for any one serious about trucks. I can not say no more than I am very pleased with my purchase.

Dodge 2500 hd plowing
By Joe Rizzo on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

I plow with my dodge 2500 HD with 5.7 and i couldnt be more happler.I also tow my 22 footer boat with it .the power is great and the ride for a big truck is great.It looks good and people look at it when i drive by.The price was good and my sales man which i have bought 3 other trucks form him went way out of his way to get me the price i wanted.I have had dodge trucks for year but this new dodge it the best.

dodge 04
By shreve on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

best overall package of top 3/4 ton trucks, but access is difficult as it sits too high.

A Solid Dodge
By kman on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

True power is found under the hood with the new Hemi, of course with that comes poor mileage but it is what it is. The suspension is what you should expect in a heavy-duty, stiff. The quad has ample space for three in the back. The 20-4- 20 split works great up front. Great pulling power. You will be surprised how many cars you can smoke off the line. There is a lot of "hop" in the front end in 4wd mode with the wheel cut all the way over, mostly because the heavy-duties use true u-joints in the front.

WOW!!
By pubert on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

All I can say is I LOVE IT! The best truck I have ever owned.

Get the Cummins
By firemanglen on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

Pleasantly surprised..bigger,better,more capable than any other truck I've ever owned! Hauled logs and fully loaded trailer from the hills of Tennessee.Simply Awesome!!

The new DODGE is AWSOME!
By TeamRustyroper on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

Our new Dodge is awsome! It is a 2500 heavy duty larime pkg. and has the new high output cummins diesel engine.It alo is a crew cab and has everything you can order in it. (leather,cd,wood,dash assesories and dual comfort zones and lots more.) We pull our horse trailer with it and it will out pull any ford-found on road dead or chevy. It is so much fun to drive. I couldn't be happyer with our purchase.We used to have a 01 ford crew cab and the v-10 and we had it supped up with a computer chip and the dodge will out do this!

WHAT A TRUCK!
By Wolffie on 02/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

This truck is awesome. The hemi is powerful, I mean powerful. When towing a 3 place snowmobile trailer, the 2500 hemi gets up goes. When having to pass a vehical, its no problem. The interior is comforatble. The navigation system is a big help to. The 4wd on the fly is really nice too.