2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Consumer Reviews 6

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 2500 model:
04 1/2 Dodge Cummins Diesel
By KBagg on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd LB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

I have no complaints. This truck has all the power in the world combined with fuel economy and excellent projected service life!

Dodge 2500HD Takes the Crown!
By The Rooster on 04/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

I traded in my '03 Dodge 1500 4X4 QC for the '04 Dodge 2500HD 4X4 QC and I couldn't be happier.If you want a truck for a truck (not because it is the latest fad to drive with big HP) then get the Dodge (1500 or 2500).It has the most bang for the buck out of the Big Three and the biggest "short bed" out of any short bed pickup. Ford is overpriced and underpowered, Chevy needs an update and is way expensive.You cannot go wrong with any one of the Big Three, but Dodge focused on the fundamentals of a pickup truck where Chevy, Ford, and Nissan are trying to make theirs more like cars.

GERAT TRUCK
By J.R.P. on 04/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MY DODGE BUT THE CD ONLY STEREO SYSTEM

Faithful Companion 03 2500HD 4x4 LB HEMI
By faithfulcompanion on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

I ordered this truck in late 2002 without even a test drive. The hemi, I knew from the initial reports was the engine that would be revolutionary. After 4 months of anticipation, my "faithful companion" arrived. After 13 months, I've driven 38,000 miles. For 3 months I traveled through the west into Canada and over to Alaska. I'd love to share the pictures of just how muddy this city boy truck got after enduring the Dalton Highway to the Arctic Ocean. If you thought Motor Trends adventure was great, I could say the Dodge had just as much fun. If you’re ready for an adventure; this is the place to start.

Dodge forever
By jsimpiii on 03/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

This vehicle is my second dodge truck. I plow and work with my truck, it has never given me a problem, and has super power, on or off road.

good looking and powerfull
By J.R.Mopar on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

I tow a boat and this ram has everything i need.I also plow and this ram has all the power when it come to plowing or towing.Extra oil cooler.tranmission cooler and a engige that has all the HP that i need,The rear doors open fully and the rear door glass go all the way down not like some other trucks.Its roomy in the back seats and i can flip the seats to put thing in the rear out of the weather.

2004-QUADCAB-HEMI-SB-SLT
By Dave C on 03/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

I have a HEMI-the truck has more power than you know what to do with.I have a- little more than 1000 miles on it. I ch- anged the oil(break-in period). No other problems. The 4wd is great,with low you could pull down a house!

Cummins over to Dodge
By Anthony T on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

My experience with my 2004 Dodge 2500 SLT has been wonderful. Great truck for any one serious about trucks. I can not say no more than I am very pleased with my purchase.

Dodge 2500 hd plowing
By Joe Rizzo on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

I plow with my dodge 2500 HD with 5.7 and i couldnt be more happler.I also tow my 22 footer boat with it .the power is great and the ride for a big truck is great.It looks good and people look at it when i drive by.The price was good and my sales man which i have bought 3 other trucks form him went way out of his way to get me the price i wanted.I have had dodge trucks for year but this new dodge it the best.

dodge 04
By shreve on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

best overall package of top 3/4 ton trucks, but access is difficult as it sits too high.