2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 2500 model:
Solid Workhorse
By Mark on 09/01/09 17:04 PM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

This truck has proved itself to be a great workhorse. About 80% of miles were empty city/highway and 20% towing very heavy loads (10,000#s +). Oil gets changed every 8,000 miles and run Marvel Mystery Oil every other tank. Only repair was a fuel pump at 80K which was covered under warranty. Plan on many more miles with this truck and wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

Bangin
By Cummin on 08/13/07 18:25 PM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

My Truck, a 2005, 2500 with the Cummins TD HO is the best truck I have ever owned. Speaking of owned... thats exactly what it does to the Ford and Chevy. It's the most quiet, fuel efficient, smallest engine, and still generates the more power. This truck is amazing. though the 48re is letting me down after 90kmiles ( having trouble shifting in between first and second gear) I still rate it a 10. I have every performance upgrade you can do to the engine.... minus twin turbos and have been running the stock tranny. I'm happy it's lasted this long.

Wonderful Truck
By Scott on 01/22/07 20:16 PM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

My wife and I love my truck. I had a Dodge 1500 and traded it in on my Dodge 2500. The diesel is great and it drives better than any other vehicle I have ever had. The only thing I want now is a Mega Cab 2500. I have 4 boys and we have taken numerous trips for more than 500 miles and the truck was great. The mileage is usually around 22 to 23 mpg. The truck is great.

Dodge 2500 Diesel
By dolphinmetsfan on 11/13/04 09:57 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

Lots of power and relatively good fuel mileage compared with its gas-powered sisters

You want a TRUCK, buy a Dodge
By firetektoo on 07/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

First, it seems odd that Edmunds does not list the Cummins HO Turbo Diesel as one of the choices when submitting a review. We use the truck as a daily driver, commuting about 90miles a day, because it gets BETTER fuel mileage than my 4cyl S-10, about 22 on the road. Towing a 9000# fifth wheel, we get 12- 13 and never feel overloaded or underpowered. The cabin is quieter than the 2001 Ford F150 Super Crew we traded in and the Infinty sound system kicks a**. The truck is solid, strong, and a real pleasure to drive. If you want a TRUCK, buy a Dodge - Everything else is just payments.

HEMI
By Matt238976 on 05/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

this Truck is Awsome It has so much power off the line it's not funny. The HEMI is great so much power. It also looks real sick with a toolbox and step ups . The Fuel Economy sucks. It gets about 11.5 miles per gallon but other than that its a great truck

Dodge 2500 hd plowing
By Joe Rizzo on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

I plow with my dodge 2500 HD with 5.7 and i couldnt be more happler.I also tow my 22 footer boat with it .the power is great and the ride for a big truck is great.It looks good and people look at it when i drive by.The price was good and my sales man which i have bought 3 other trucks form him went way out of his way to get me the price i wanted.I have had dodge trucks for year but this new dodge it the best.

Great Vehicle
By S Blankinship on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

The Dodge 2500 has a very smooth ride, the diesel engine is extremely quiet and lots of power. The interior has some excellent features, for convenience of hauling and storing items.

Innovative use of the interior space
By D Blankinship on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

Dodge appears to have gone to great lengths to make the interior design one to allow maximum use of the space with thinking how best the individual could utilize the storage compartments, special features they have created. It is wonderful and I think shows a great deal of insight into using what is available. My husband & I fight over who gets to drive it, because of the smooth ride and excellent handling. I'm very pleased with my new Dodge 2500.