2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 2500 model:
It's all good...but mileage
By newram on 03/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

This is a great truck in many important ways. Very good build quality, great looks, and excellent power. The dash setup is fairly simple, but well laid out. The interior storage options and load flat steel floor are very creative and definitely usable. There is a price to pay in mileage, however. With the Hemi you can expect 8.5 mpg in the city and just over 15 mpg during pure cruise control highway. These are real numbers. There is a reason they don't print the mileage on the window stickers of these trucks. Nonetheless, I'd still buy it again...

heavy duty ram
By hipeflip on 03/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

You dont know what a truck is till you drive this beauty. Acceleration of a car with the feeling of a tank. This truck picks you up and never lets you down. Best truck I ever owned.

Nice Truck
By Lr01 on 02/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

Just picked it up a couple days ago and WOW, I'm impressed. I traded a '99 1500 quad cab 4 x 4 for this. I'm not the least bit sorry. The power of the engine is VERY nice. Blows the 5.2L away. So far no problems to speak of. took 13 weeks to get though so if your looking for a nice truck with a 4.10 rear end. plan on waiting.

Room for improvement
By Big Eddie on 02/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

New and improve with more power.More room and better placed equipments.A better ride quality and handling.

Great dependable truck
By bucknife2 on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

I drove Fords for so long I thiught that I had one attached to me. I switched to Dodge Because of what others friends explained to me the benifits of Dodge, my Fords were almost always in the shop.I drove fords from 1955 to 1996 When I made the switch. I've owned a 96-99 Dodge & now a 03. The only time any of them have been the shop was for regular maintaince of the wreck I had in the 99. I'll never go back to Ford

Dodge Ram
By davidvscott on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

I have the HO Cummings diesel with the 6 speed transmission. I went from a Saturn Coupe to this monster. The transition was easy. The truck handles better than most cars, is very comfortable to ride in and has more pulling power than I will ever need. So far I am very impressed with the Cummings diesel. I had 83 and 84 Chevrolet Suburbans with the 6.7 liter diesel. This truck is everyting I expected it to be and more. I expect to put a lot of miles on this truck. That will be the real test, but so far it looks awful good. So far, I LOVE this truck.

My first truck
By Vehicle Rating on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

I transitioned to a truck from a 2 seater sports car. Quite a difference. I was able to negotiate to Edmunds TMV on both the purchase and sale of my sports car. I like the truck, but dislike the dealership. They need lessons in customer service as well as internal efficiency. The dealership refunded $2,000 in accessories due to their incompetance. The only thing that continues to shock me is the horrendous gas mileage. I don't know what I was expecting, but 8 MPG wasn't it

dodge this
By jeff on 01/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

Beautiful Truck, I bought the Patriot Blue 2500 Quad Cab. I test drove the Ford 250 / Chevy 2500 and it was just no comparison in terms of power - the hemi really rocks. Towing has been great, no problem with 2500# loads up steep inclines. The 4wd and anti-lock brakes are a dream in the snow. Ride is stiffer than the Chevy, but smoother than the Ford. Overall comfort is excellent and comparable to most cars, no complaints. Gas milage is not great, 11.5 MPG (so far), but is comparable and expected with a 5.7 liter (and the way I drive) Overall Great Truck!!

dodge this
By Jeff on 01/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

4x4 Town car
By cangen1 on 01/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5M)

Just love my '03 2500! Feels like a luxury car, but wrapped up in a Ram. Does great in our Alaska weather conditions. With the anti-spin diff, I almost never throw her 4-wheel drive. Just AWESOME!!