2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: The new family toy!

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Review

Laramie Crew Cab Pickup (5.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

The new family toy!
By Josh S on

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Since the first of 5 test drives and a lot of research this truck has been my favorite. The interior quiet, the smooth ride and car like turning, the Nice sounding Hemi, the amazing sound system, Easy to use Nav, Sirius radio, and the amazing Blue color. All of it was a perfect pick. I was going from a 92 Ford Exploder (yes I know its an explorer) and after driving this I will never drive another Ford again. Toyota and Chevy were a nice second choice but I wanted the features that Dodge offered. Worth the wait for the custom order. My wife loves her new toy and hates it when I borrow it hehe.

The smooth turning, the limitless power, the backseat room, the storage, the sound system, the nav, the BLUE! The 20's and the cool aftermarket parts I put on to get some better gas mileage. Must haves for a true performance junkie.

I would suggest a push button selector for the fuel economy system. Let me choose when to save money and when to burn rubber. Maybe a better performing 6 speed auto tranny. Optional steering wheel Paddle shifters as well (I like fun). possibly a cummins diesel? R/T spoiler?