2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: 2010 Tam "Big Horn" 5.7L 4WD Q

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Review

2010 Tam "Big Horn" 5.7L 4WD Quad Cab
By rrM on

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My first RAM purchase was in 1995 and I drove that truck for about two-years and then went to Jeep products. I LOVE this truck - it looks AWESOME, the ride is incredible, the interior is well-appointed and the bed has plenty of room. I have had a small issue with an under hood cap, but all in all no issues to report. Oh, with the HEMI and factory dual exhaust - it launches like a rocket and sounds/performs better than any other truck on the road...period. I have went up against or drove all of the Domestic and Foreign trucks and the Dodge RAM is hands down a better value, best ride and performance is second to none.

Engine/Exhaust/Interior Ergonomics/The Alpine Sound System - [ROCKS]/The Power Sliding Rear Window/Center Console - the whole truck - I love it. My wife calls it "The Devil Truck" because she feels I love it more than her, no way, but close. KIDDING HONEY!

The Vehicle Information font could be more readable - it reminds me of an old Atari video game very archaic. A six-speed transmission and better interior fit and finish - attention to detail...other than those mentioned items - I will keep this truck until the wheels fall off.