Impressive truck
By MATT on
2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
Had a Dodge many years ago and it was not a dependable car. I was not going to look at Dodge Ram trucks although I love the way they looked. Then I was swayed by the huge discounts and boy am I happy I did. This is a well made vehicle and is super comfortable. I had a Chevy truck years ago and really enjoyed it until the transmission dropped out of it after 65,000 miles. I have missed a truck so I am happy I went with one and very happy I went with a Dodge Ram!
Favorite Features
Power, fit and finish, seating, comfort.
By cjudge2
on 01/10/11 08:51 AM (PST)

We like our 2010 ram,My wife more than I due to the 20" wheels and tires which in my opion detract from the 4x4 capabilities and the ride is a little harsher, We traded a 2006 jeep commander limited in for this, which was a problem from day 1 the jeep that is, it leaked constantly thru the sunroof would flood the floors and wipe out the radio nav system, had it in 5 times and it was fixed 5 times only to leak again, too bad as the 4wheel drive was the best there is the ride was great..But back to the truck ride is okay mileage with the hemi is acceptable, towing our camper is great, cabin noise is excellent handling for a 4x4 is excellent and the power of that hemi is fantastic for a truck...,Now if my 01 off road quad cab would just give me an excuse to trade it in too!