Big Horn
By HD4me on
2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
I have the Big Horn Package obviously. 5.7, Nav. w/Camera,iPod, 4x4, 20's and 60/40 cloth. I am amazed at how long the stigma of Dodge's quality has kept me from buying one. 28 years to be exact. This my 4th pickup so, I'm kind of a newbe in this arena. But, from what I can tell after 4600 mile's. This truck is extremely well thought out and put together. If this is Chryslers swan song, than it's going platinum. IT IS the best looking truck on the road, bar none. The only other drive train that beats it, is the 6.2 mated to GM's 6 speed. So far, I have absolutely no buyers remorse. Especially after paying $31K and change. Oh, I am averging 17.3 MPG's combined even working in D.C.
Favorite Features
exterior looks, brakes, sliding rear window, rear cam., abundance of storage, rear leg room, hemi(duh), factory dual exhaust, ride, seat comfort, price!!!!!, trailer connections, A/C port, build quality and touch screan Navigation w/ full iPod control.
Suggested Improvements
6-speed!!!!! Trans. is just ok, high beams are a little low for my taste and the ESP seems a little too agressive in the front end. When going around a choppy turn, you feel the vibration in the wheel. Nothing really major, just room for improvement. Dodge should be proud