2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: Awesome Truck!

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Review

Awesome Truck!
By Shrop on

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I replaced a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 ext. cab. with a small V8 and manual trans. WOW, what an upgrade to this truck! The HEMI (love the eco mode where it shifts down to 4 cyl. on the highway - don't even feel it!). I actually like the look of the 2001 a bit better but, the interior on the 2010 is awesome! Extremely comfortable, user friendly, great back seat storage with the flat floor with all controls having a nice feel to them. The tranny shifts nice and smooth too. So far, we are averaging 14.9 mpg in / out of town. I feel on a long trip, it will be as the sticker says...18 mpg which is fine with me given the size / comfort of this truck. The information center is great too!

Ride, interior quality, 20" wheels, HEMI (wish I bought the 3.92 gears), mpg for a truck of this size, trailer hitch wiring set-up. Oh yes, our Lab loves the power sliding rear window!

A little more attention to detail on the paint, nothing major, just a few minor blemishes.