2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
Not too happy
By Joe Pardo on 01/30/10 05:36 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 ST 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Nice looking truck but look closer, have defects in the paint in 3 or more areas, CD gets stuck in player,came with driver seat mirror blurr, all tires and rims had to be replaced after 3 days of driving and last but worse of all hood made of very light material when driving 65 plus looks like going to come of hinges.Do one thing before buying do your home work on all trucks and compare quality. Looking to see if Dodge is going to make good on all items

Awesome Truck!
By SirAckman on 01/21/10 16:52 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This truck truly disserves all the top ratings! My Ram is a 10 out of 10!! The guys at Dodge really exceeded my expectations here. When I think of trucks I think of performance and though I didn't step up to the big dog Hemi, I am still getting 310 HP from my 4.7L. It has the power to haul what I need and the speed and agility to cruise on the highway. It all comes together once I hop into the cab though. The very best thing about this Ram... the rear suspension. The payload on this truck is at or better than GM, Ford and of course Toyota, and yet the ride is 10x smoother. It's not typical to describe a truck with words like comfort and control, but the Ram is clearly tops!

What a Ride! A Charger on Steroids!
By kingkooldaddy on 01/06/10 12:38 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased last day of the year '09, took immediate delivery. All it took was a test drive. The forward look of the grille, the power of the 390HP Hemi, and the 20" wheels...This thing rides like a dreadm, handles the corners great, and steers with one finger. It's like driving a car on steroids!

5k miles in and still love it
By Joe V on 12/19/09 06:53 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Traded a Dodge Dakota for new Big Horn edition Crew Cab 1500 4WD. Has 5.7L V8. Drives really well. Better than others that I looked at. Toyota was 2nd choice. Really comfortable and quiet down the road.

Very Pleased!
By Ram on 11/28/09 15:23 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The only truck in its class that truly, finally accomodates taller people. The bucket seating actually supports your leg to your knee, awesome for long trips. Especially if like me your not 5'5 or have a sciatic nerve that rears its ugly head on long trips. They have hit the mark on the interior design, a quiet firm ride. I think the fuel economy is consistent for the truck, right where I expected it to be. I was sick of sitting on chopped seats so a manufacturer can brag about leg room sacrificing my comfort. My Ram is just plain fun to drive with 390hp, long drives go by to quickly with the excellent interior comforts and ride. Overall best truck and ride I've owned.

2010 Dodge 1500 Big Horn
By Joel on 11/27/09 11:39 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I absolutely love this truck. I have only had it for about 2-months but I cant get in and drive enough. The ride is unreal, like riding on a cloud and for a truck that's saying something. The feel of the road is fabulous. And it pulled my 21' fiberglass bass boat like it wasn't even there.

2010 Dodge Laramie 1500 crew cab 4x4
By kasjun on 11/08/09 12:32 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I test drove this pickup twice before I bought it. The first time I was amazed. So I tried it again to make sure and was amazed again. So I ordered one set up like I wanted it. Although this truck has a hefty price tag it it is really a great truck. The hemi motor has plenty of power and is soooo smooth. The truck is very quiet in the cab and has a great ride. We live on a gravel road that develops "washboards" and this truck goes right over them like they don't exist. I ordered the navigation radio with uconnect and the cell phone paired up right away. Also the door opener in the overhead console connected right up. This is a great pickup and very functional.

2010 Dodge Laramie 1500 crew cab 4x4
By kasjun on 10/30/09 17:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

When I first test drove this truck I was really impressed with the ease of driving it. It is a big truck but it seems so easy to get around with. The power of the hemi is awesome and the ride quality is really good. The interior is very stylish and it has lots of storage areas. Dodge really made a lot of improvements when they redesigned this truck and they have made a quality truck. If anyone is interested in a new pickup I would recommend test driving this truck and prepare to be impressed.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 in NJ is:

$258 per month*