Used 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Dodge Ram-pickup-1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

Hemi vs Porsche
By JF

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Two years ago I sold my '04 Porsche Cayenne S with 340hp. As time went by I needed my fix. When Dodge advertised it's purchase incentive program, I test drove a fully loaded 390 hp Laramie. What a treat. I was sold. Great vehicle and saved $50K in comparison to a new Cayenne. Can't wait for the snow to arrive.

Favorite Features

Ride, torque, stereo, nav, comfort, Hemi growl.

Suggested Improvements

None at this time.

Great Truck
By John

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Our truck has the 5.7 Hemi. The MDS system took some getting used to, especially in town. The power is impressive and the available storage is nice. The ride is very comfortable.

Favorite Features

MDS system is effective in improving fuel efficiency. Plenty of room in the rear seat.

Suggested Improvements

Power pedal button could be better located. MDS system could be a tad smoother.

2010 Shaking Steering Wheel
By SLT CharlestonSC

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this truck 3 days ago and have already had to return to the dealer to get a it fixed. I would caution anyone from buying one of these. Check the Dodge Forum about the death shake steering wheel problem at 60-70 MPH and also 40-45 MPH if you start off like this, it could be ugly.

Favorite Features

Awesome ride except for the vibration that happens, it causes your neck and shoulders to hurt very badly.

Suggested Improvements

Fix the problem before building more. Take a note from Toyota. Problems happen, find the deviation and fix it.

Dream truck
By jp

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Best truck ever owned, and in 40 years that's saying a lot, drove them all, hope to retire with this truck. People who I don't know walk up and comment on the beauty of this beast. If you need to pass another vehicle hold on it's like riding in a rocket. Move over vets there's a new King of the road. If you don't believe me try one, puts fun back in driving. This truck owns the road, Chevy and fords and the over rated tundra can't even stay in the beasts shadow. I'm elated.

Favorite Features

There are so many you can't start to name them all.

Suggested Improvements

Wing, so that you can fly.

What A Nice Truck
By Paul

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Being a former Chevy pickup guy my last truck was a Nissan Titan. Let me tell you here, Dodge has really gotten it right with this truck. I did a lot of research on this truck and when it came time I special ordered to get certain options. Backup camera, sprayed in liner, Brake Control, Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat, Tow Hitch, Chrome Accents Group, Leather Bucket Seats & Trailer Tow Mirrors. The ride with the coils springs is by far the best in any truck I have had. I have to admit, I love driving this truck, from the quick acceleration on launch to just cruising. In my opinion Dodge has really exceeded my expectations.

Favorite Features

Easy to use controls, Nav, Sat Radio, HDD, Voice activation, Bluetooth, Cool Fan in the seats, AC outlet, EVIC, Storage Compartments in Rear, Flip up Tow Mirrors.

Suggested Improvements

Stronger Low Beams,