Used 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

Good But Not the Greatest Ram I've Owned
By Dan

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Ram. I had a 2008 4x4 Regular Cab Sport that was a great truck. I saw this 2010 Quad Cab in Blue (online) and gave it a look-see. The power was even better than the 2008. I did well on the trade (the Red 2008 was in perfect condition) so I took it home. I started noticing the body creak/rattle almost immediately. Everything else is great-features, colors, interior fit and finish-just that creak. I go next week for a 3000 mile service (yes, the manual says 6000) so we'll see if they can correct my problem. More to come (good news-I hope)

Interior Colors, console-shift, Information system, better mileage than my previous Ram, Quad Cab has good room for passengers, under-seat storage is great. 5.7 Hemi is quicker, gets slightly better MPG and should improve (or so I'm told)

That Creak/Rattle sound on passenger side is disturbing. A couple of chat sites found by Google search says it is part of suspension "improvements" and can be corrected. Let's hope.

2010 Tam "Big Horn" 5.7L 4WD Quad Cab
By rrM

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My first RAM purchase was in 1995 and I drove that truck for about two-years and then went to Jeep products. I LOVE this truck - it looks AWESOME, the ride is incredible, the interior is well-appointed and the bed has plenty of room. I have had a small issue with an under hood cap, but all in all no issues to report. Oh, with the HEMI and factory dual exhaust - it launches like a rocket and sounds/performs better than any other truck on the road...period. I have went up against or drove all of the Domestic and Foreign trucks and the Dodge RAM is hands down a better value, best ride and performance is second to none.

Engine/Exhaust/Interior Ergonomics/The Alpine Sound System - [ROCKS]/The Power Sliding Rear Window/Center Console - the whole truck - I love it. My wife calls it "The Devil Truck" because she feels I love it more than her, no way, but close. KIDDING HONEY!

The Vehicle Information font could be more readable - it reminds me of an old Atari video game – very archaic. A six-speed transmission and better interior fit and finish - attention to detail...other than those mentioned items - I will keep this truck until the wheels fall off.

A great buy
By Whisper

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I was recently in a car accident and on the market for a new vehicle. I used to drive a Nissan pick up and loved it. I wanted something larger and have owned a Durango years ago and never had any problems with it. I rented the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab just to check it out. My dog weights 166 pounds and needed a truck anyway to get him to his vet appointment. I loved this truck so much I bought it a week later. It handles great It's a smooth ride and has plenty of room for our three kids. We can't wait to take the truck to Mt. Hood and play in the snow!

Looks, No large blind spots, Smooth ride, under the rear seat storage.

Best Truck Out There
By GDaddy

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have bought Jeep / Dodge Trucks since 93 and loved em all but this truck is truly the first major purchase I have ever made without any buyers remorse at all. I love it. Had a couple recalls already but they have been precautionary checks only as I have not experienced any problems at all. It pulls my 67 olds down the road on the trailer like it is not even there. This truck solidified my loyalty to Dodge. I drove the GMC with the 5.3 liter and was not impressed at all (I even qualified for the GMS pricing).

The looks and that awesome Hemi engine.

MDS system could be a little more transparent but I know when it is working.

Somewhat happy but problem
By Ramjet46

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Upgraded from 2009 to 2010 SLT Bighorn pkg with 5.7 hemi. 2300 miles and there is a distinct accelerator related, very irritating whistle or whine at around 60 mph. Took it back to dealer, Folsom Lake Dodge, and typical response said nothing could be done because this is normal with the hemi. Did not do it with the 2009 hemi. Do not know whether to believe them or not. This is my 4th dodge pick up, and the first not totally happy with. Seems like this should be a correctable problem if they would only acknowledge. Help.