2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
So far my favorite truck
By sbranscum on 11/09/13 00:58 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab SLT 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this truck used with low miles,and i must say it is so far my favorite. I've had toyotas, chevy's and other dodges, but this one takes the cake by far. If your on the fence about what truck to buy this year, dont let this one go to the way side, I almost did and am very glad i didnt.

BIGGEST PIECE OF JUNK EVER!!!
By yamahaguy on 08/13/13 12:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab SLT 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I never should have traded my silverado in on this piece of crap! I will NEVER own another piece of garbage chrysler EVER again! Total garbage!!!!!!!

I don't need a Hemi
By yaardworker on 07/31/10 15:28 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab ST 2dr Regular Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I got the 3.7 liter V6 in my regular cab short bed 1500 ST. I thought I might be making a mistake not getting a V8. I read a few reviews that said the V6 was underpowered. I was pleasantly surprised with the acceleration and highway cruising of the V6. I use the truck for general property maintenance like bringing loads of brush to the dump and for personal transportation. But if you haul big loads or pull a heavy trailer you definitely want the V8. The short bed makes it easy to park but is still big enough for my needs. I can lower the tailgate carry a sheet of plywood when I have to. Only time will tell how reliable this truck will be, but so far I have been completely satisfied.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular-cab in VA is:

$151 per month*