2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
Good But Not the Greatest Ram I've Owned
By Dan on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Ram. I had a 2008 4x4 Regular Cab Sport that was a great truck. I saw this 2010 Quad Cab in Blue (online) and gave it a look-see. The power was even better than the 2008. I did well on the trade (the Red 2008 was in perfect condition) so I took it home. I started noticing the body creak/rattle almost immediately. Everything else is great-features, colors, interior fit and finish-just that creak. I go next week for a 3000 mile service (yes, the manual says 6000) so we'll see if they can correct my problem. More to come (good news-I hope)

Great Truck
By John on 09/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Our truck has the 5.7 Hemi. The MDS system took some getting used to, especially in town. The power is impressive and the available storage is nice. The ride is very comfortable.

2010 Ram 5SLT Quad Big Horn 2WD 3.92 LSD
By Dave on 06/11/10 19:17 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I drove them all and much to my surprise the Ram came out on top. The F150s are slow, noisy and thirsty, the GMs just aren't put together as well as the Ram and have a terrible interior. Won't ever go back to Tundra! This is the best riding & best performing truck I found. Towed 5600 lbs. so far, handles like a dream. Lots of power! The engine & tranny are super quiet & smooth. Very smart looking & quiet interior. Doors close solid & all hardware seems a notch above others. Impeccable assembly quality. Handles great with the 20-inch tires. Excellent braking, even with a load. Best gas MPG so far was 21.4 MPG. Local average 17+. Total average is 17.9. Never liked a truck so much!

10 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4.7 SLT
By Andy on 06/11/10 07:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I was towing with a 2004 Jeep GC with the 235 horse/ 295 ft lbs 4.7. I had a chance to move up to the Dodge truck as a more stable towing platform. I didn't NEED the hemi so I opted for the 310 horse / 330 ft lbs 4.7 ( big difference). I did get the 3.92 anti-spin rear and the full towing package. It is rated to tow 7300 lbs. I got 15 mpg around town and as of yet haven't had a chance to drive it solo on the highway. I got 10-11 while towing my 28 ft trailer. I should be able to knock off 20 mpg on the highway as it is taching 1800 rpm @ 60 mph. I towed in 4th gear pulling 2500 rpm at 61 mph.

My Big Horn Quad Hemi
By stgcret on 05/09/10 17:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I traded my 2008 Bighorn 4.7 for my new 2010 Bighorn Hemi. Man what a difference!!! Only one word comes to mind to discribe the 2010; WOW! Totally different from the 2008. The comfort and drive can compare easily with any of the 13 Lincolns I have owned over the years. The touch- screen is too cool. 30 Gig harddrive. I can record 6700 songs. I have been copying my CD's. I have 8 so far on my Playlist. The quality of the sound system is the best I have heard in any vehicle. Not to mention the 390 hp Hemi. Beautiful truck.

It's better than my 01 Ram
By Ramm on 03/05/10 20:53 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Interior features are more refined and updated. All knobs and radio flush against dashboard. Two tone color interior makes my ram feel luxurious. More cup holders, bigger mirrors, 1 yr sat. Radio. Get the big horn package-20" rims, billet grill, and warning signals. I did't need the hemi 390 hp. I only use my Ram for driving to work or the hardware store. Since I bought it, my wife has driven it more than me,so be careful,if you have a mate, they're going to drive it. I own a Dodge 01w/ 150,000 mi no problems. I decided to buy this Ram because of my previous experience with my last Ram. Don't be fooled by other brands, this Ram 2010 is powerful than ever 310hp/good looks.Drive 1 & test it against other

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad-cab in VA is:

$144 per month*