2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
RAM-1 OTHERS-0
By pabubs on 10/26/13 16:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

After testing all (and I mean ALL) other pickups in this class I chose Ram without hesitating. It offers everything I wanted and fit the bill perfectly. I put close to 3K miles on it on a X-country trip this summer and averaged 22MPG on the hwy and 16.5 in the city for 19.1 overall. It also will easily accommodate the 6K pound travel trailer I intend to purchase in the next year or two. Dollar-for-dollar it is the best choice available.

I highly approve!
By lkellyharley on 12/19/11 14:37 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'm not going into details because many other have already done so. However this is an awesome truck. I'm continually impressed by it performance and ride quality. I bought mine at the Dodge Big Event year end close-out, so I got a great deal.

Best truck I have ever owned
By aangelovic on 01/15/11 07:53 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is truly Dodge's best truck they have ever made. It had a very "solid" feel to it when driving. Hemi power is a must, you won't regret it. I like the quad cab because it is cheaper, only downfall is the seats are not as comfortable as the crew cab seats.

Buy A Chevy
By tinman60 on 12/28/10 04:11 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased a 2010 Ram.Started rattling at 6k miles.From New the gas door dosen't close.Put it into 4wd for the first time today to go over 6 inches of soft snow and now the truck has a wobble in 2wd.Never had this in driving my Tahoe for ten years.Have been driving American cars since 1976.I guess its time to rethink that.All that money 42k...wasn't worth it.been driving American cars since 1976.That will end. close

Good But Not the Greatest Ram I've Owned
By Dan on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Ram. I had a 2008 4x4 Regular Cab Sport that was a great truck. I saw this 2010 Quad Cab in Blue (online) and gave it a look-see. The power was even better than the 2008. I did well on the trade (the Red 2008 was in perfect condition) so I took it home. I started noticing the body creak/rattle almost immediately. Everything else is great-features, colors, interior fit and finish-just that creak. I go next week for a 3000 mile service (yes, the manual says 6000) so we'll see if they can correct my problem. More to come (good news-I hope)

2010 Tam "Big Horn" 5.7L 4WD Quad Cab
By rrM on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My first RAM purchase was in 1995 and I drove that truck for about two-years and then went to Jeep products. I LOVE this truck - it looks AWESOME, the ride is incredible, the interior is well-appointed and the bed has plenty of room. I have had a small issue with an under hood cap, but all in all no issues to report. Oh, with the HEMI and factory dual exhaust - it launches like a rocket and sounds/performs better than any other truck on the road...period. I have went up against or drove all of the Domestic and Foreign trucks and the Dodge RAM is hands down a better value, best ride and performance is second to none.

A great buy
By Whisper on 11/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I was recently in a car accident and on the market for a new vehicle. I used to drive a Nissan pick up and loved it. I wanted something larger and have owned a Durango years ago and never had any problems with it. I rented the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab just to check it out. My dog weights 166 pounds and needed a truck anyway to get him to his vet appointment. I loved this truck so much I bought it a week later. It handles great It's a smooth ride and has plenty of room for our three kids. We can't wait to take the truck to Mt. Hood and play in the snow!

Best Truck Out There
By GDaddy on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have bought Jeep / Dodge Trucks since 93 and loved em all but this truck is truly the first major purchase I have ever made without any buyers remorse at all. I love it. Had a couple recalls already but they have been precautionary checks only as I have not experienced any problems at all. It pulls my 67 olds down the road on the trailer like it is not even there. This truck solidified my loyalty to Dodge. I drove the GMC with the 5.3 liter and was not impressed at all (I even qualified for the GMS pricing).

Somewhat happy but problem
By Ramjet46 on 10/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Upgraded from 2009 to 2010 SLT Bighorn pkg with 5.7 hemi. 2300 miles and there is a distinct accelerator related, very irritating whistle or whine at around 60 mph. Took it back to dealer, Folsom Lake Dodge, and typical response said nothing could be done because this is normal with the hemi. Did not do it with the 2009 hemi. Do not know whether to believe them or not. This is my 4th dodge pick up, and the first not totally happy with. Seems like this should be a correctable problem if they would only acknowledge. Help.

Impressive truck
By MATT on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Had a Dodge many years ago and it was not a dependable car. I was not going to look at Dodge Ram trucks although I love the way they looked. Then I was swayed by the huge discounts and boy am I happy I did. This is a well made vehicle and is super comfortable. I had a Chevy truck years ago and really enjoyed it until the transmission dropped out of it after 65,000 miles. I have missed a truck so I am happy I went with one and very happy I went with a Dodge Ram!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad-cab in VA is:

$144 per month*