2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
Great Truck
By Nic on 09/07/10 11:36 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The ride is the smoothest of any truck I tested. Performance is strong and responsive. The fuel mileage has been better than the EPA rating as well. This is a vehicle that each time I drive it I find more to like about it.

The Best Truck Work Or Play!
By James T. on 09/06/10 14:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I got to tell you, for someone who said he would never drive any thing but a Chevy, the Dodge Ram 1500 made a liar out of me quick I got the crew cab. This is the best looking best driving best riding truck that I've ever owned. My wife is not very big on any truck, but she love the outside and inside of my Ram 1500. I'm a big fan of 5.7 Hemi and, yes it's a little tough on gas; but you right feeding 390 horses, right? Dodge did a great job with putting a lot of storage space in this truck. It's just a great truck if you're working it are painting the town on a Saturday night! To the men and women over there at Dodge keep doing what you are doing because this truck is a 10 across the board

Luxury truck
By Seth on 08/31/10 13:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2006 Toyota 4Runner V8 Sport 4x4 on this beast. I don't regret it one bit and I LOVED my 4Runner. This truck rides almost car like. I say almost cause it is still a truck. Hemi sounds good and is very strong. Plenty of power for this big truck. This is the first vehicle I have purchased that has a learning curve with all the options. My only negatives are 1. paint quality is poor compared to my Toyota. Orange peel, fish eyes and over spray. I had to buff the entire truck to get it to look decent. Also, no side steps making it hard to enter and exit. At 46k this thing should come with side steps standard.

Great truck
By aangelovic on 08/22/10 19:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great truck, not so great on gas though, but you should be aware of this prior to purchase. Ride comfort is excellent, not bouncy through the turns. Hemi 5.7 is plenty of power and tows anything without a problem. The dual exhaust in the rear bumper gives the truck a great way to tell between a hemi and others.

2010 Ram Hemi Slt Crew Cab
By steve on 08/10/10 20:47 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have a 2004 ram 4.7, still have it with 60,000 miles on it, never had a thing wrong with it. 2010 very strong motor, quality is good but not perfect, few things the window rattles a little going down, few plastic pieces in motor, cheap, cover for battery etc, just looks like its going to snap off, the ride and handling is excellent, the features are great, as the hands free phone is my favorite, and the computer in front of you easy to read, all ready had a few people roll down Windows and say nice truck. This is a hemi motor, I expect it will last as long as I want to own this truck, nothing beats a hemi, also love the new look in the front, looks mean like a truck should. 5 star truck :

Decent
By Richard on 08/03/10 13:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

All Around its a Decent Truck. Undoubtedly has the best highway ride out of the bunch. Cummins diesel sounds good.

Love this truck
By Sonic on 05/22/10 07:55 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Hemi has the power, the truck handles like a car, and the cab has enough room for everybody and their gear. Test drove FORD and Chevy first but loved the feel of the Dodge. Price was way lower than both Ford and Chevy.

Great Truck
By rhs on 05/02/10 06:05 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love the interior and design, ride height on the 20" wheels, dual exhaust, and especially the 390 HP and torque of the Hemi motor. Unbelievable rear leg room and space with the crew cab. Storage spaces everywhere. Never thought I'd buy a Dodge, but you can't beat the package and price. Cant wait to go to work.

Beyond my expectations!
By Sal Goud on 02/13/10 16:36 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my third Dodge Ram, the most expensive and the largest. It is also my favorite. Just love it. I did all my research before trading in a much loved 2007 Ram - Quad Cab - and don't regret my decision. The truck is a real head turner that happens to drive/ride as well as it looks. The Hemi is, well a Hemi, and very potent. If you've been looking for a great truck, look no further.

What a Ride! A Charger on Steroids!
By kingkooldaddy on 01/06/10 12:38 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased last day of the year '09, took immediate delivery. All it took was a test drive. The forward look of the grille, the power of the 390HP Hemi, and the 20" wheels...This thing rides like a dreadm, handles the corners great, and steers with one finger. It's like driving a car on steroids!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 in VA is:

$149 per month*