2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
So far my favorite truck
By sbranscum on 11/09/13 00:58 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this truck used with low miles,and i must say it is so far my favorite. I've had toyotas, chevy's and other dodges, but this one takes the cake by far. If your on the fence about what truck to buy this year, dont let this one go to the way side, I almost did and am very glad i didnt.

RAM-1 OTHERS-0
By pabubs on 10/26/13 16:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

After testing all (and I mean ALL) other pickups in this class I chose Ram without hesitating. It offers everything I wanted and fit the bill perfectly. I put close to 3K miles on it on a X-country trip this summer and averaged 22MPG on the hwy and 16.5 in the city for 19.1 overall. It also will easily accommodate the 6K pound travel trailer I intend to purchase in the next year or two. Dollar-for-dollar it is the best choice available.

BIGGEST PIECE OF JUNK EVER!!!
By yamahaguy on 08/13/13 12:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I never should have traded my silverado in on this piece of crap! I will NEVER own another piece of garbage chrysler EVER again! Total garbage!!!!!!!

I highly approve!
By lkellyharley on 12/19/11 14:37 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'm not going into details because many other have already done so. However this is an awesome truck. I'm continually impressed by it performance and ride quality. I bought mine at the Dodge Big Event year end close-out, so I got a great deal.

Hidden problems...
By hawgwyld on 01/30/11 20:52 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Loved this truck at first, then I started noticing a lot of annoying issues and outright problems. The users manual says it goes 6,500 miles between oil changes. I got an alert to change the oil at 3,000 miles and another at 6,000 (haven't done that yet -- got 6,800 miles on the truck and I'll get to it when I get to it). Air sensor is hypersensitive and goes off frequently -- takea a couple of days after filling up tires for the sensor to go off. Also, the stock Goodyears are garbage. Oh, and the thing now pulls to the left after (yes) 6,800 miles and sticking solely to blacktop. Dodge got my money and I got suckered. Gas mileage is far worse than estimated, too. Horrible purchase.

Best truck I have ever owned
By aangelovic on 01/15/11 07:53 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is truly Dodge's best truck they have ever made. It had a very "solid" feel to it when driving. Hemi power is a must, you won't regret it. I like the quad cab because it is cheaper, only downfall is the seats are not as comfortable as the crew cab seats.

Completely Converted
By bgerard1 on 01/07/11 14:20 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Initially, the Ram was not even on my option list. But after driving F150 and Silverado, I decided to test drive one on a whim. I could not have been more surprised by what I experienced. This truck is so far superior, I can't believe it - and at first, I didn't want to believe it. If you are in the market, drive them all and you'll see for yourself - Dodge has grabbed the truck market by the horns. I am completely converted!

Buy A Chevy
By tinman60 on 12/28/10 04:11 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased a 2010 Ram.Started rattling at 6k miles.From New the gas door dosen't close.Put it into 4wd for the first time today to go over 6 inches of soft snow and now the truck has a wobble in 2wd.Never had this in driving my Tahoe for ten years.Have been driving American cars since 1976.I guess its time to rethink that.All that money 42k...wasn't worth it.been driving American cars since 1976.That will end. close

2011 Truck of the Year?
By Impressed on 11/30/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Chrysler may still have a lot of work to do, but I think they're headed in the right direction with the Dodge Ram 1500. The 3 points that guided my decision in purchasing the Dodge Ram instead of the Ford and Chevy trucks were value, power, and design. The price of the Ram was way below Ford/Chevy. The power of Rams 390 hp Hemi with 407 lbs of torque humbles anything Ford/Chevy has to offer. Interior fit and finish of the Ram is good and the outstanding exterior design attracts jealous looks from Ford/Chevy truck owners. And with the rear coil spring suspension the Ram soaks up bumps without bucking you like a mechanical bull. This truck is a winner, even Truck of the Year in my book.

Good But Not the Greatest Ram I've Owned
By Dan on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Ram. I had a 2008 4x4 Regular Cab Sport that was a great truck. I saw this 2010 Quad Cab in Blue (online) and gave it a look-see. The power was even better than the 2008. I did well on the trade (the Red 2008 was in perfect condition) so I took it home. I started noticing the body creak/rattle almost immediately. Everything else is great-features, colors, interior fit and finish-just that creak. I go next week for a 3000 mile service (yes, the manual says 6000) so we'll see if they can correct my problem. More to come (good news-I hope)

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 in WA is:

$189 per month*