Used 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Dodge Ram-pickup-1500 - Consumer Reviews

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

Was a For man, now I'm a Dodge man!
By ramtrucks89

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I absolutely love my Ram 1500. I use to be a Ford man, but after my f150 started falling apart on me, I decided to upgrade. This truck is amazing and I am convinced I have the best truck out there. It has plenty of power, it rides smooth, interior is awesome, exterior is even better.. I literally have no complaints about this truck. It is definitely worth every penny!

Favorite Features

5.7L V8, auto adjusting mirrors that change when headlights hit them, Bluetooth capability, love the exterior and interior design.

Suggested Improvements

A more user friendly navigation system

So far my favorite truck
By sbranscum

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this truck used with low miles,and i must say it is so far my favorite. I've had toyotas, chevy's and other dodges, but this one takes the cake by far. If your on the fence about what truck to buy this year, dont let this one go to the way side, I almost did and am very glad i didnt.

Favorite Features

very comfortable ride for a truck. great gas mileage for a v8 four door. excellent sound system, lots of room in the cab in the back and front. sits five comfortably.

Suggested Improvements

the interior storage is great if you get the middle console, however the standard interior lacks in storage compartments. the door compartments are an excellent thought, though they should make them a little less cumbersome to get to things while your driving. other than those very minor things, perfect truck.

RAM-1 OTHERS-0
By pabubs

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

After testing all (and I mean ALL) other pickups in this class I chose Ram without hesitating. It offers everything I wanted and fit the bill perfectly. I put close to 3K miles on it on a X-country trip this summer and averaged 22MPG on the hwy and 16.5 in the city for 19.1 overall. It also will easily accommodate the 6K pound travel trailer I intend to purchase in the next year or two. Dollar-for-dollar it is the best choice available.

Favorite Features

W/O a doubt the Hemi is the top selling feature. The exterior styling is by far more attractive than Ford/Chev/GM or any of the foreign brands. Interior design is a good ergonomic fit for me personally and the rear seat legroom and space is second to none. The under seat rear storage is very handy and a good use of otherwise 'dead' space. The towing capacity of the 5.7L beats the competition as well.

Suggested Improvements

I've seen complaints about OE tires and somewhat agree, but have to add that I've never experienced anything 'good' on a new car from the factory.

BIGGEST PIECE OF JUNK EVER!!!
By yamahaguy

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I never should have traded my silverado in on this piece of crap! I will NEVER own another piece of garbage chrysler EVER again! Total garbage!!!!!!!

Favorite Features

NONE! This thing is completely gutless, junk, rusting out everywhere! NEVER AGAIN!

Suggested Improvements

Go out of business!

I highly approve!
By lkellyharley

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'm not going into details because many other have already done so. However this is an awesome truck. I'm continually impressed by it performance and ride quality. I bought mine at the Dodge Big Event year end close-out, so I got a great deal.

Favorite Features

Absolutly the Hemi. It's actually taken me by surprise and ripped my hands from the steering wheel. It wants to go more than I do and I like to go. Also, the MPG is very good because of the MDS shutting down 4 cylinders.

Suggested Improvements

Ditch the OEM Goodyear tires. They wear entirely too fast and have near zero wet traction. I'm very greatful for the traction control. I may have put my truck in a ditch by now without it.