2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 5.7L V8 5-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - You DON'T mess with the

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Review

You DON'T mess with the RAM!
By JamesF on

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Got the "Bone White" 2-tone Laramie almost 3 weeks ago! So far I love this truck! This is my first truck so I did a lot of research into this one and others (Toyota and Chevy). For some reason I did not look at the Ford F150 or Titan. However, I found the RAM to have the best ride, exterior, interior and features. I know the Tundra has a great drive train. However with the HEMI and all of the new features in the RAM, plus the fact that I basically paid over $10K less than MSRP with all the incentives, 0% for 36months, I couldn't pass this up!

Favorite Features

Where to start? Uconnect Enterainment/NAV/bluetooth - 30GB hard drive to store music files. NAV directions are displayed on the instrument panel read-out (EVIC)! 115VAC outlet on the front console! in-floor storage bins, backup camera is a must if your are towing. dual exhaust!

Suggested Improvements

Chrome wheels on Laramie should be real chrome and not chrome clad covers! Nothing else! there is a tailgate lock on this truck.