WHY DID I BUY ANOTHER DODGE PRODUCT!?
By Jonathan Howe on
2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
i should have learned after owning my 1997 dodge ram 1500 4x4 and all the known problems with it that daimler chrysler knew about but never did anything about. plenum gaskets every 2 years, trac bars every year, tranny problems every 20k miles, and tons of cash spent for service after the warranty expired and i took care of this like a baby, but always had mega problems with it, and here i go and buy another one! someone want to give me a swift kick!? now anyone buying a new one prior to the bankruptcy will be stuck with any problems encountered. my cab is starting to leak in this truck and the dealership is trying to say i keep my window open every storm since they cannot find any leaks!
Favorite Features
interior and exterior looks and the hemi engine, and better mileage! sucked me right into another problem vehicle!
Suggested Improvements
i don't think dodge can really makes and improvements to the truck or their reputation from here on out. customer service is at the absolute worst. dealers lie to you just to get your submission for a five star rating then after that they could care less! it awful!