The COMPLETE Package!!
By Michael on
2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
Finally....Dodge has delivered on an upscale interior package. This is the 2nd Dodge Ram that I have owned and it is much improved over my 2003 in all areas. The HEMI is, well a HEMI!! I bought a 2007 Chevy Avalanche and it was a big disappointment....rattle trap with allot of little problems, so I traded it for the 2009 Dodge Ram Laramie. Test drove it once and had to buy it. The power it delivers is unmatched in its class, forgot what it felt like to drive a HEMI. Now it has the looks inside and out to match its performance. I looked at the new 2009 Ford F150 King Ranch, but the new Dodge has a better look/feel in my opinion. If your in the market for a new truck, look at Dodge!
Favorite Features
Hemi power, u-connect system, ram boxes, unmatched interior, fit and finish, everything....The whole truck is much improved. Just drive one and you will find out.
Suggested Improvements
Of course.... better gas mileage. However at 390hp and 407 ftlb who cares about MPG!! It is so improved, what else could Dodge possibly do to improve it?