2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: Stunning Drive and Beauty

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Review

Stunning Drive and Beauty
By nevgator on

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'm stunned how nice this truck is! I was going to buy a Toyota. But, the price, 0% financing, warranty, and technical features in the new 2009 made the Ram a clear winner. Now, having driven the truck in town and on one road trip, I'm stunned how nice it is. The highlights: very quiet, drives like a dream, rides great, handles great, very comfortable, and oh and it's a truck! It's hard to believe how great this truck, especially when you consider the things you don't see; lifetime powertrain warranty, stability control, traction control, air bags, and so many other features.

I just love driving this truck, it's so comfortable! The 30 gig hard drive is a great way of storing and playing music. It's also a beautiful looking truck. The quiet cockpit combined with the Alpine sound system produce a better sound than in my living room!

Extendable visor to block more sun. More accelerator foot room. My foot sometimes feels a bit cramped from the transmission tunnel. Chrome clad wheels are plastic. So, I had my dealers swap them for the standard alloy wheels which I like a lot better. The media system display could be recessed.