2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: Mr. Hemi 2.0

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Mr. Hemi 2.0
By Mr. Hemi on

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased an SLT crew cab in May 09. So far I've gone 3500 miles with no complaints other than after I got it home I discovered it had only 1 tow hook in the front (should have 2). After several calls and a letter to the customer care center I was able to get another hook. Still no rattles, no leaks, everything is fine mechanically. Gas mileage is 15/20 which is good for a 390hp truck! Plenty of room in the crew cab for hauling passengers. I'm still happy with the looks, performace and overall package. One nice feature is how the rear view mirror lights turn on when you exit the vehicle, nice for those dark driveways, parking lots, etc. I'd do it again.

395hp Hemi, bucket seat package, lighted rear view mirrors, 20 inch wheels, dual exhaust, auto closing windows.

factory sprayed in bed liner, electric lockers on front and rear differentials, non metallic body paint option, real chrome wheels (plastic scratches)