2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: Like it was designed for me

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab - Consumer Review

Like it was designed for me
By Ram Sport on

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love this truck! I ordered the regular cab short bed 5.7L Hemi 4x4 Sport. I've owned Chevy's and Fords, but never a Dodge. Did a lot of research before this purchase. For the first time in a long time, it's fun driving to and from work. This is a hot rod that can work as well. It corners, accelerates, hauls, and pulls a landscape trailer like it isn't even there. As others have said, the ride is phenomenal. Plenty of interior storage space, even though it's a regular cab. Did I mention I love this truck?

Hemi! Aggressive looks. I had a person parked in front of me say it looked like my truck was going to eat her car. Truck is a head turner. Took it to a few cruise-in's and got a lot of questions each time. Factory duals rock. U-connect and nav systems are great.

Headlights. High beam pattern stinks! Not much better than the low beams on my old Avalanche. Could be because it sits higher, though. Aftermarket Crystal Fusion windshield treatment is a waste of money. No better than self applied Rain-X, but a lot more expensive.