2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 5.7L V8 5-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Insane!

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Review

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Insane!
By kenister on

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Coolers, storage, performance. And I wouldn't dare forget about comfort. I bought got the SLT fully loaded. I couldnt break the back end loose. I couldnt get the tires to lock. This truck is amazing. I am, well used to be a Chevy guy through and through, but this? Good job Dodge. It has the highest power/weight ratio out of all the trucks. I did the math and took it to the street. It feels like a truck sticks like velcro and is fun on the street. Haven't got the chance to go offraod, but can't wait. Took a big train track bump, at 85 mph, didnt feel a thing. Oh and by the way I got an SLT with the 5.7 hemi and the offraod package. It can be done.

Favorite Features

Acceleration, got the 3.95 rd and love it. It's got so much power, and 22.68 mpg? Almost too good to be true. The seats, and cup holders are everywhere! Remote start, I can start it from my bedroom when I get up for work then it's already warmed up!

Suggested Improvements

Bed size, larger calipers. and only 7.7 in. of ground clearence? Next pay check definitely going to get at least a 4 in. lift. Not true dual exhast, yes a little disapointed. but I will fix that in time. Nothing is perfect.