2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 5.7L V8 5-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Does it get any better

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Does it get any better than this?
By Jimmy on

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have been driving Dodge trucks since 1995 and this truck is the best so far! I also own a "2002" Chevy 2500 Silverado and let tell you I would buy another Dodge before I would ever buy another Chevy! Oh Howie, I love my heated steering wheel, especially when it's 0' outside! I don't think you have to worry about that in California. One thing that is really great are the options for the different traction settings. ( ESP, All wheel drive, Four wheel high, and Four wheel low) It just proves that when an American car manufacturer puts their minds to it, they can design a superior truck!

Favorite Features

I like the navigation-radio system. The seats are very well designed, I can't wait to use the air conditioned seats. It is amazing how quiet this truck is even at 80 mph! Oops, I only drove that fast once or? I know when I drove the truck conservatively I was getting close to 17 MPG.

Suggested Improvements

I guess there is always something to improve, but at this piont I really can't think of any! Maybe a lower price tag?