catch me if you can
By cuzican2009 on
2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
I have owned a 2002 ram ( 5.9), a 2005 nissan titan, 2007 ram ( hemi ) and now a 2009 big horn package. the titan was the fastest truck i owned until I drove the new one, the power is GREAT. I love the ride on this truck, going over rail crossing used to upset the back end of the 2007 ram, but not in this truck, its great that they finally made an interior to compete with Ford and Chevy. I cannot believe how quiet this truck is compared to others that i have owned, diving down the interstate at 80, there is no wind noise at all. Stickered at $41K and with all rebates i paid $31K and got $500 dallors in accessory cash, so I installed running boards.
Favorite Features
the interior is just classy and the radio with the hard drive feature is great. Love the exhaust sound, now i don't have to have the dual exhaust installed like i used to do. THIS TRUCK IS JUST GREAT TO DRIVE.
Suggested Improvements
factory running boards should be standard, not having a lockable tailgate on a $41K truck is something that Dogde should not have overlooked, and it going to cost me $395 to get the backup camera with the locking tailgate.