A Winner For Dodge Trucks
By A HEMI GUY on
2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
I've bought around 15 new trucks in my lifetime and I have to tell you this is the best truck I have ever owned!! I switched from Chevy's to Dodge in 1977 and have been with Dodge since. I traded a 2003 SLT quadcab,Hemi, with a 3:73 axle, and a 5 speed manual tranny with 90,000 miles on it. No major problems in the 6 years I owned it.Traded it for a 2009 Quadcab,TRX 4x4,cloth bucket seats and a floor mounted shifter.Electric rear slider,frostplug heater,aluminum wheels with 275x70x17" tires.Anti-spin differential with a 3:92 axle.Color is Sunburst Orange. My old truck had a towing capacity of only 8500 lbs and this one has a towIng capacity of 10,000 lbs.Dodge has a "WINNER". No regrets!!!
Favorite Features
MDS for HEMI,3:92 axle ratio,floor mounted shifter(Joystick)Lifetime power warranty,quality and performance,style and color:Sunburst orange,locking tailgate an all the incentives which brougt the price down to $29,000 from $37,500 and dealer installed my 5th wheel hitch and brake controller!!
Suggested Improvements
Sunburst Orange is not offered with the 2010 year but I believe Mango Tango Pearl is a close match.How about a 3:73 axle ratio in the 1500? Don't give up Dodge Truck Division, you have a truck that puts the others far behind.Locking differentials would be good too.