A Great Truck
By Robert on
2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
I got my Dodge truck after owning F150's for 15 years. I tried to buy a new F150 but the Dodge dealer bet the Ford's offer by several thousand dollars. I have had my Dodge for 1 month and have 3700 miles. I went on a vacation and it was a great ride. Plenty of power I bought a Hemi and am very impressed. When I test drove the Dodge I liked the ride a lot better than any F150 that I have had. The breaking on the Dodge is much better than on the F150 and speed, the Dodge is far greater. My wife told me that she liked riding in the Dodge much better than in my past F150 trucks. I can not tell you about the reliability but the life time warranty was one of the reasons I bought it.
Favorite Features
The ride and speed makes it fun to dirve. Our 3000 mile trip was a joy in this truck. I would not have gone that far in my F150. I like the body style and interior. I got about 20.5 miles per gallon at 85 miles per hour over the desert hwy.
Suggested Improvements
The plastic trim on the tailgate is the only thing right now that I think they could improve a lot.