Used 2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Reviews - 122 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

F-150 watch out! The Ram is coming
By nmfordman

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Who would have ever thought that a bona-fide Ford guy would find a Dodge Ram parked in the driveway? Not I for sure, yet there is one and I love it! The styling of this truck is top notch both inside and out. The reviews, both professional and consumer are dead on. Sometimes a product lives up to the hype, this one surely does. Ride, performance and handling are the best I have ever experienced in a 1/2 ton pick up. Do what I did, take one for a test drive...you'll trade that Ford in too.

Everything! what's not to love about this truck

Cruise control is easy to access, but you need to watch your hand placement.

Hot Hot Hot
By Cosmicvagabond

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my Laramie for a week now and am very pleased. The Hemi is very powerful and the ride is great. The optional Mynav system is very nice but the controls need a bit of tweaking. There has been a lot of thought put into the controls and execution of the interior layout. Lots of compliments from people who see me out in it.

Comfortable seats. Great outward visibility. Plenty of room. Lots of storage cubby holes!

Integrated trailer brake controller. I had to have one added after the fact. I think that Dodge is the only manufacturer to not have one as an option from the factory.

Love it!!!
By Spring, TX

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 ST 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought this truck and I love it. I have the Crew Cab ST. The interior is well made and comfortable. I love the rear storage in the floor. I have always been a Chevy guy, but I won't ever go back.

Exterior design, interior design, nifty storage and quiet ride.

Better wheels on ST.

What a TRUCK
By Stewart

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Second Dodge owned. Love the Crew cab. All can ride in comfort and leg room. Plenty of storage. So much that I forget where stuff is. Don't need need a tool box. Plenty of power, always giving a mustang and corvettes a good run. Kids get tired of always taking out the other trucks.

Instant start! All the time and everytime!

Drop the plastic, stainless steel trim should be available by now!

Best Dodge Ever
By das

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 ST 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This truck does not ride like a truck. It a bit of a nice car feel to it. The suspension feels almost as good as my wife's magnum. The 4.7L engine has some good pull to it and the new interior materials are better quality than past builds. Definitely the best dodge truck I have owned to date.

Push button shifter, on column shift handle.

Gas, Gas, Gas. It's a truck so it's gonna use it. It would have been nice to have to small storage spaces in the dash a little bigger. Overall awesome truck