2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
Flabioso
By Flabioso on 11/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I was looking for a Ford truck, I told the salesman no Dodge for me, and then saw a used 09 TRX crew with 6k miles we took it for a test drive and wow it drives great very smooth, i towed my 63 galaxy from FLA to NJ with no trouble. I had an 05 F-150 with a 4.6 before,the 4.7 on the Dodge is much smoother and has a lot more power and a little better fuel mileage, the interior is very nice also the last gen Dodge trucks looked very cheep on the inside.

Great Truck! You will be surprised!
By Paul B on 07/30/10 13:53 PM (PDT)

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

First let me say that I am not brand loyal! If it fits my needs I buy it. I traded my 08 Chevy Crew for this truck. I was going to buy another Chevy till I drove this. It was very impressive in the beginning, after 20K it's even better than expected. I get 15-16 in town, and as much as 20.5 hwy, with a Hemi, 3.90 gears? That impressive. No problems with anything yet. Well the goodyears stink! I believe this is one of the last trucks I will buy. Till they come out with a diesel in it.

excellent power and fabulous truck
By mark f on 03/16/10 11:50 AM (PDT)

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

looks great drives great and fab power super handling and awesome appearance i love it

Best truck I've owned!
By cliff w on 02/19/10 16:27 PM (PST)

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've owned Chevy trucks all my life and when I bought the Ram I felt like I was cheating on my wife. This is the best truck I've ever owned. The ride and fit/finish is excellent. I should have got the Nav and U-Tunes.

2009 is a huge upgrade
By Brent on 03/10/09 13:39 PM (PDT)

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Previously owned a 2002 Ram 1500 that I had no trouble with, but it was going to need some work eventually and I got a great deal on the new 2009, which after driving it, there was no disputing its superiority. I bought the SLT Sport Crew Cab and it looks great, performs great and is a true joy to drive. The head-turning of others does not get old.

Sports Car in a Truck
By Sport/RT on 01/17/09 10:28 AM (PST)

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Perfect truck for all your needs! Big, bad,and fast! I haven't had it long enough to see if mpg will improve. Getting around 15 in town now. Dodge has outdone themselves and you will be surprised!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew-cab in WA is:

$171 per month*