Used 2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

Flabioso
By Flabioso

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I was looking for a Ford truck, I told the salesman no Dodge for me, and then saw a used 09 TRX crew with 6k miles we took it for a test drive and wow it drives great very smooth, i towed my 63 galaxy from FLA to NJ with no trouble. I had an 05 F-150 with a 4.6 before,the 4.7 on the Dodge is much smoother and has a lot more power and a little better fuel mileage, the interior is very nice also the last gen Dodge trucks looked very cheep on the inside.

Ride, power, gas mileage, looks great, looks very well made.

Better dodge dealers,

Great Truck! You will be surprised!
By Paul B

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

First let me say that I am not brand loyal! If it fits my needs I buy it. I traded my 08 Chevy Crew for this truck. I was going to buy another Chevy till I drove this. It was very impressive in the beginning, after 20K it's even better than expected. I get 15-16 in town, and as much as 20.5 hwy, with a Hemi, 3.90 gears? That impressive. No problems with anything yet. Well the goodyears stink! I believe this is one of the last trucks I will buy. Till they come out with a diesel in it.

Hemi, quietness, ride, and no problems yet. I really think the 5 speed trans works well for my application. I tow 6-8K a lot.

Better tires? Compared to what's on the market today, nothing.

excellent power and fabulous truck
By mark f

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

looks great drives great and fab power super handling and awesome appearance i love it

love the power comfort and styling

none

Best truck I've owned!
By cliff w

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've owned Chevy trucks all my life and when I bought the Ram I felt like I was cheating on my wife. This is the best truck I've ever owned. The ride and fit/finish is excellent. I should have got the Nav and U-Tunes.

The ride and interior.

None at this time

2009 is a huge upgrade
By Brent

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Previously owned a 2002 Ram 1500 that I had no trouble with, but it was going to need some work eventually and I got a great deal on the new 2009, which after driving it, there was no disputing its superiority. I bought the SLT Sport Crew Cab and it looks great, performs great and is a true joy to drive. The head-turning of others does not get old.

Uconnect tunes - do not pass up this option - it is awesome. Power sliding rear window is fantastic. Power and handling - both superior.

Can't seem to remove the rear head rests - otherwise I honestly can't think of any.