Show Stopper
By KSUcountryboy on
2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
I am been a Ford guy for a long time, having 2 Fords before purchasing this AWESOME Dodge pick-up. I was coming directly off a Ford Ranger so there was a 'huge' change. I am pullin a trailer more than when i'm not. That 5.7L V8 Hemi can't even compare to the "others." Unlike before, I need to check my mirrors to make sure my trailer is even attached when I'm driving' cause the Hemi pulls it with ease. I plan on putting in a K&N air system, and a performance exhaust to really unleash the beast. Hands down awesome truck!
Favorite Features
Infinity Sound system is great! It really blasts that great country music! My favorite feature would have to be the Hemi under the hood! I also love all the storage space under the seats ( i need as much as I can get for all my tools and equipment )
Suggested Improvements
Heavier payload would be nice, the truck has so much power but the suspension squats a lil to far for me ( maybe i should gone with a 2500 but the money wasnt there yet) i plan on installing an air ride suspension so i can get on-the-fly adjusts as needed, also chrome cover on 1 handle came off