2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 5.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic 6.4 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Love My Hemi

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Review

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love My Hemi
By Mo Memi on

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Edmunds did not have my configuration as an option. I bought the 2008 Hemi qual cab Big Horn edition. I traded in a 2007 dakota 6 cyl. The power difference is astounding. I could have lived without the upgrade to the Hemi before I bought it. Now I LOVE THE HEMI. Even though I don't drive very fast (usually), it's good to know that the power is there. The mileage isn't very different from what I got with the dakota. The 20" rims & tires are gorgeous. The truck sits up fairly high. Came with Mopar sidesteps. Plenty of chrome. I've added mud flaps and a cover for the bed. The bed is soooo much larger than the dakota. This really is a great truck. Now I see what all the hype is for.

Favorite Features

Hemi Hemi Hemi. What an engine. What a sound. Beautiful exterior. Cup holders are nice in the front. Sirius radio built in with 1 year subscription. LIFE TIME DRIVE TRAIN WARRANTY! My dealership also gives free lifetime oil changes. Mileage is good for a truck with so much power.

Suggested Improvements

Ride is a little bumpy. Leg room is the rear seats. Cup holders in rear.