Faulty Transfer case
By Dodge abandoned me on
2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
I ordered a top of the line Ram 1500 Laramie, quad cab, with electronic transfercase, dvd, gps etc. When I went to use the all wheel drive function, the transfer motor burned out,which then burned out the TIPM board, Which you need to start the vehicle. I have been to the shop 4 times,spanning 70 + days and 3 dealerships in two states. Dodge can't fix it. There are 12 other owners that I know of, same problem. Dodge has totally ignored us. I have called, emailed, certified mail etc. The customer assistance line said on 5 different occasions that I would receive a call within 2 days,and each time the deadline passes and guess what. No call. Its been a total whoopdee do.
Favorite Features
Total abandonment,customer service line that is anything but, they listen, then say we will call you back. I am forwarding on to a "supervisor.
Suggested Improvements
Ummmm Back up your defective products, Don't totally ignore your customers. The quality of a company isn't demonsrated by how nice and efficient you are on defect products, but rather how nice and efficient you are when you ship a defect.