2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
2007 Dodge ram 1500 q/cab
By PATRICK BOURQUE on 05/23/08 22:23 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love my truck I've own this truck 10 month and have no problem with the truck, only thing I didn't get the lift time, bought the truck and two weeks later they came out with the lift time warranty, can't beat a Dodge truck. I own Chevy and Ford, nothing like a Dodge!

Nice truck when not in the shop
By Dan L on 05/22/08 17:05 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Fell in love with the look at the last auto show and bought one. In less than 3 months it has been in the shop 3 times for electrical issues. They keep swapping out parts but I expect more from a new truck that lists for 40 grand. Very disappointed with the problems I have been having.

Awesome
By Barry Bobbitt on 05/15/08 14:27 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab ST 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have never owned a new vehicle. I purchased a new car for my wife in February, and went to look at a truck for my brother at the dealership. They asked me if I wanted to trade my wife's old suv in. I told them what I wanted, and they had it on the lot. I cannot say enough about this truck. I love the six cylinder engine. I love the rubber/vinyl floors and vinyl seats. I got the one with regular hubcaps, no chrome wheels, and no chrome on truck. This truck is silver, and draws more questions and attention than the trucks that are tricked out with everything. I could not have ordered one and gotten it as close to what I wanted. Sticker was $24,000.00 after rebates, it was in high teens.

Al around great truck
By Kevin on 04/29/08 12:26 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I bought my truck 2 months ago and have already put 6000 miles on it! The truck drives and rides great. I love the "uconect" bluetooth divice. The seats are very comfortable. The 4.7 seems to be a bit underpowered when I pull my 6000 lbs trailer. The dashboard is very made very cheap k-mart plastic. I am researching how to install the OEM center console for a Laramie into my truck

Love My Hemi
By Mo Memi on 03/23/08 10:30 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Edmunds did not have my configuration as an option. I bought the 2008 Hemi qual cab Big Horn edition. I traded in a 2007 dakota 6 cyl. The power difference is astounding. I could have lived without the upgrade to the Hemi before I bought it. Now I LOVE THE HEMI. Even though I don't drive very fast (usually), it's good to know that the power is there. The mileage isn't very different from what I got with the dakota. The 20" rims & tires are gorgeous. The truck sits up fairly high. Came with Mopar sidesteps. Plenty of chrome. I've added mud flaps and a cover for the bed. The bed is soooo much larger than the dakota. This really is a great truck. Now I see what all the hype is for.

Vibration
By Roger Antill on 03/21/08 08:16 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought truck new, after about 200 miles I started feeling a vibration in the whole truck. I took it back to the dealer and they told me they have had complaints with other 1500s, did not know how to fix the problem. Waiting for a response from Chrysler which has not come yet. very dissatisfied and sick

Love the Truck but...........
By Teddy on 03/17/08 19:00 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have the truck for about a year and a half now and I am very happy with it. It pulls anything I throw on the trailer with no problem. I put 3,000 lbs of granite tiles on the bed, the truck was down on the floor but i took it 40 miles away with now problem. It takes the abuse, the Hemi is worth the money.

Great Truck
By Ron on 01/26/08 22:42 PM (PST)

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great all around truck with plenty of power coming from the revamped Flex Fuel 4.7L coupled to a flawless 5 spd automatic. Interior very well designed and built with plenty of room to boot. Town MPG is very good for a V8.

2008 Quad Cab 4.7 Liter
By Steve on 01/24/08 20:12 PM (PST)

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I've had the truck for a couple of weeks now and love it. The new 4.7 liter engine has plenty of power for my needs. The only negative I have is that I wish mpg was a little better in the city. But it is a truck so what do you expect. On the highway I've gotten between 18 and 20 crusing around 65 so that's not too bad. It seems pretty solid to me and is probably the best buy for the money.

Good truck
By OC on 01/09/08 22:14 PM (PST)

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I just got this truck last month but so far, I am very impressed. This is my 7th truck and my first Dodoge. It is roomy, comfortable and although stiff, I like the ride. (It feels solid like a truck should) Off road in low 4wd, it is a hoss. On the highway in 2wd, it drives very well and is very quiet.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.