Top of the line
By shaun on
2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
Love this truck. I test drove different models of trucks for 3 weeks before I decided on the Ram. I could not be happier. Power, looks, style, you name it, this truck has it. The ride is so smooth it's like gliding down the highway. Expecting my first child and therefore took a close look at all features of the trucks I looked at. Hands down, Dodge took the cake. I get a safe vehicle for my wife and child. And, I still get to ride in a very sporty and great looking truck. Already had a garmin so didn't need the nav system or bluetooth. However, all of the other upgrades make this truck the king of trucks.
Favorite Features
I love the smooth ride and the aggressive look of the exterior. The heated seats and dual side airconditioning are definitely a plus. I love the design of the leather seats and how the rear seats fold up to expose more storage and a fold down floor panel. This truck is a real head turner.
Suggested Improvements
Well, one would definitely not purchase this truck because they were looking to save on gas. Not sure I am even getting the 14 miles Dodge claims. The design of the interior (knobs for stereo and A/C controls) may be a bit outdated.