2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: Top Notch...almost!

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Review

Top Notch...almost!
By Mike on

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

More than avg mileage on it first 9-months. Around town, yep, MPG falls to 13-15. My truck has Hemi with multi-displacement engine, since a lot of my 14,500 miles highway I see nearly 20 MPG! Thats pretty great considering size. My former vehicle a 4-Runner got around that MPG but 'hated' that thing! I have the big-daddy 20's and aluminum rims, look much hotter than chrome! All in all I love this truck. OK, one bad part, has had weird transmission issues. When placing in reverse a grinding meshing sound occurs sporadically. Its actually in shop now, I hated to take it in I love driving it. Providing that isn't a major long term issue I will be more than happy to recommend this truck 100%!

20" tires and aluminum rims, MDI engine and nearly 20MPG on highway!, Sirius radio, under rear seat storage is great use of typically lost space, overall look, Love that it sits up 'high' but gotta have step side rails - I thought my Suburban was big - shoot - I had to "learn how to step up and in".

Coat hangers on back wall-stupid! Blocks view. Hand holds must be over head to pull 'UP',ladies are short. Power seats must tilt back! Back seats are to upright, find a way to tilt back some. The large center storage great but make it 60/40 so you can tilt forward front 40% for easy access or writing.