2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 3.7L V6 6-speed Manual 6.4 ft. Bed Consumer Review - 2nd Ram for Me

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Review

ST Regular Cab Pickup (3.7L V6 6-speed Manual 6.4 ft. Bed)

2nd Ram for Me
By Jonathan on

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 ST 2dr Regular Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

My new Ram replaced an '03 Ram Quad Cab. I am very pleased with the performance, handling and comfort of this vehicle, which is smaller and more fuel efficient than the Quad. The smaller 3.7 V6 engine is ideal for me as I do city driving but have the need for a full-size truck for hauling. I have owned Ford and GMC trucks previously and none of them gave as much power with a V6 as this truck does. Dodge has made a lot of refinements in looks, style, appearance and comfort with this truck. My vehicle has the SXT package which is a notch above the base ST model. It is well-equipped with power options, cruise, Sirius, offers good value and good looks for a very reasonable price.

Favorite Features

Attractive dashboard layout, easy to read gauges, easy to read daytime and well-illuminated at night. Very good stereo sound for a factory-installed unit. Adding Sirius was a great addition. Fun to drive, maneuvers great.

Suggested Improvements

Only one complaint noted: There is a small gap located on the hood, on the driver's side where the hood joins the left front fender panel. A little more attention at the factory would have prevented this. But, few things in life are perfect these days.