Leaking Back Glass
By TErvin on
2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)
For the most part I really love this truck!! Awesome looks and can't beat the power of the hemi! But it is headed to shop for the fourth time for leak in back window. When it rains, the storage buckets under the back seats will have water in them. Can't seem to get it stopped. Also, truck comes out of reverse occasionally. Doesn't happen on a daily basis, but just enough to worry me. Thank goodness I have the lifetime warranty on the powertrain so that it will be covered if it gets any worse. Really hope they can get the leak fixed because I love my truck and don't want to have to end up trading it due to one issue!!
Favorite Features
Hemi power! Auto start with a quick flick of the key. Love the tall jacked up look of the 20 inch tires. Overall mean look of the truck!
Suggested Improvements
Better design for install of back windshield to stop leak issues! And of course like every other review I have read.....Gas Mileage!! But power of hemi worth it! Back end gets a little squirrely in rain, don't know what would help this other than keeping foot out of the gas pedal.