2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
Amazing Truck
By Awesome Truck on 08/11/07 23:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Amazing truck to drive. Very quiet and the ride is very controlled and fair but firm. I have the 4WD Megacab.

Love this Hemi Truck
By John on 06/29/07 13:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is my fourth Ram P/U. First one was in 1999. Last one was in 2004 and was stolen. took a while to replace it,but was worth it. Hard to compete with Chryslers discounts. My seconed Black one, this time with Added Chrome Bling. Love the ride and HP on Demand. Great for Towing my new Searay. Will be Adding new chrome wheels soon to replace Factory 20" Fake chrome. Buy a black one and make it shine.

Top of the line
By shaun on 06/23/07 17:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love this truck. I test drove different models of trucks for 3 weeks before I decided on the Ram. I could not be happier. Power, looks, style, you name it, this truck has it. The ride is so smooth it's like gliding down the highway. Expecting my first child and therefore took a close look at all features of the trucks I looked at. Hands down, Dodge took the cake. I get a safe vehicle for my wife and child. And, I still get to ride in a very sporty and great looking truck. Already had a garmin so didn't need the nav system or bluetooth. However, all of the other upgrades make this truck the king of trucks.

Laramie Mega Cab - Great so far !
By Andrew on 06/19/07 20:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Happy after a month of riding this monster. Very quiet inside. Engine audible only during fairly heavy acceleration. Impossible to hear the Hemi while cruising. Powerful, comfortable. Responsive, sedan-like steering. Great braking ability. Stable in sharp turns. Love the Bluetooth handsfree phone system. Interior free of rattles or visible defects. Feels like a livingroom on wheels. For a smart shopper, the Laramie is worth the extra money. From other reviews it seems the SLTs have some interior quality issues, not the Laramie. Great truck for my family and our three dogs. It's early for conclusions but at this time the average gas mileage is 14-15 mpg - mostly freeway.

It's just worth every penny
By male2205 on 06/18/07 16:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love it and so far is the best vehicle I've owned. Powerful, sharp looking and reliable. Works great towing boats and the 4x4 is as strong as a Ram.

Mega Cab
By Adam on 06/18/07 07:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have had the MegCab for 4 months and have been nothing but pleased with this purchase. I purhcased this for towing/people hauling and it definitely fits the bill. Fuel mileage is about what I expected (18mpg). I would strongly recommend this to anyone looking for more versitility than a minivan.

Dodge ST 1500 4WD, 6 Spd Manual
By John on 06/17/07 09:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 ST 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Economy would most likely improve with a taller 5th and 6th gear. Can be painful in freeway traffic. Handling is good, build is very good, and seat comfort excellent.

Love that Hemi
By Jeremy on 06/12/07 10:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have the 2007 Big Horn SLT 4Dr Quad Cab SB 5.7L HEMI. And I love that truck. More power than I need, but I like having it. The truck looks great sitting on those 20in rims. All around a very nice truck. I have not had any trouble at all with fit or fininsh, that was the only thing I was worried about before buying it. I guess the guy that put my truck together was on top of his game that day.

2nd Ram for Me
By Jonathan on 06/08/07 07:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 ST 2dr Regular Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

My new Ram replaced an '03 Ram Quad Cab. I am very pleased with the performance, handling and comfort of this vehicle, which is smaller and more fuel efficient than the Quad. The smaller 3.7 V6 engine is ideal for me as I do city driving but have the need for a full-size truck for hauling. I have owned Ford and GMC trucks previously and none of them gave as much power with a V6 as this truck does. Dodge has made a lot of refinements in looks, style, appearance and comfort with this truck. My vehicle has the SXT package which is a notch above the base ST model. It is well-equipped with power options, cruise, Sirius, offers good value and good looks for a very reasonable price.

Not a Gas Saver
By Ike on 05/25/07 18:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the 3rd new truck that I bought, the first Dodge ever. Why a Dodge, well, it was the cheapest! It has power, plenty of it! Even with the upgraded 20 inch wheels and 35 inch tires it can tow almost anything with its Hemi. However, it has three problems, fuel is the biggest, never has it come close to what Dodge says it does, on average it gives about 11 MPG, 13 on the highway if the wind is behind you, 10 in town no matter how you drive. Another problem are the stiff seats, they are very uncomfortable after seating for about 30 minutes, I get off and sit in my brother's Chevy 2500, and immediatly notice the diference. The other problem is the off- center stearing wheel to the driver.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.