Used 2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Consumer Reviews - 63 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

Big Horn Edition
By Sammy

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

We haven't had this truck very long but so far we are very impressed! We expected horrible gas mileage after reading reviews but it gets about 15 in town and 20-21 on the highway. That is all we can ask of a 4WD truck. We bought the 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Quad Cab Big Horn Edition and it seems to be built well and it is fun to drive. It did not have a tow package on it so we told the dealer that we would not buy it without one. They put one on for us immediately :) Ours has the 4.7 V-8 and it has plenty of power. We traded in our 2002 Ford F- 150 with 170,000 and it was tough because the Ford still had no issues. We are happy with our choice though!! Hoping for MANY MANY miles of enjoyment!!

Handling, stability, and engine.

Gas mileage of course, however, we don't expect that a truck will ever get the gas mileage of a Honda.... :)

LOVE THIS TRUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Patrick

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

when I bought this truck I drove a Ford and Toyota.They all drove nice, the dodge seemed to have more space in the Quad Cab. but out of fairness to the other two trucks they where extended cab trucks. but the pricing was the same I feel that I got more truck for the money, by me buying the ram. fuel mileage is on par with the other manufactures. after all this is not an economy car if your looking to save gas buy Honda civic,or something similar.I would recommend this truck.

HEMI engine,and it looks like and feels like a real truck.

They should make step ups or running boards standard it is a bit of a leap up into the seat

'07 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 Hemi Laramie
By mike

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've had Chevs, Fords,and Dodge's. This Dodge is by far the most poerfull,the seats are comfy,not quite as comfy as the chev but once they break in they are good. If you drive with a heavy foot it will be hard on gas. On the highway cruising at 110 km/h I avg. 23mpg, at 120 km/h I avg. 20mpg.In city avg, is 14mpg. The rear suspension is a little soft if hauling travel trailer or other heavy loads, recomend a set of airbags, the truck will pull my 32' travelair no problem.I love this truck. There was some basic electrical issues with the $x$, a ne reprogram of the computer solved the problem.

Power,comfortable ride,Navagation works good,A/C is good and cold, truck warms up quickly in the winter.MDS( auto switch from 4 to 8 cyl. mode).

none.

Great Truck with a Hemi
By goodtruck1

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Have driven it for almost 3 years and 48k miles with no problems. Hemi gets 21 mpg in the freeway if I stay under 70 on a long trip. Still comfortable and rattle-free with original tires/brakes/spark plugs doing fine.

Hemi, Dark Red paint

None

Love My Dodge Ram !!!!
By Love My Dodge Ram

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

i been own my dodge ram for 2 and half years now and i only got 21000 miles on it now ...gas milage not really good when i first brought the truck ..but ..someone told me put k&n air filter and dual exhaust with magiumflow and got 2 half gal more ..right now un getting 17 in city and about 19 and sometime 20 on hwy...this truck being a good truck for me i which dodge would bring the 4.7 back to 318 ...i got 20 inch wheel which it came with truck..i got $5000 into this truck ..almost a show truck

power tran holding up good with NO probelm ..everybody that ride with me tell me it ride good,,,,

better gas milage and little more hourse power on 4.7