Used 2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

'07 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 Hemi Laramie
By mike

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've had Chevs, Fords,and Dodge's. This Dodge is by far the most poerfull,the seats are comfy,not quite as comfy as the chev but once they break in they are good. If you drive with a heavy foot it will be hard on gas. On the highway cruising at 110 km/h I avg. 23mpg, at 120 km/h I avg. 20mpg.In city avg, is 14mpg. The rear suspension is a little soft if hauling travel trailer or other heavy loads, recomend a set of airbags, the truck will pull my 32' travelair no problem.I love this truck. There was some basic electrical issues with the $x$, a ne reprogram of the computer solved the problem.

Power,comfortable ride,Navagation works good,A/C is good and cold, truck warms up quickly in the winter.MDS( auto switch from 4 to 8 cyl. mode).

none.

Great Truck with a Hemi
By goodtruck1

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Have driven it for almost 3 years and 48k miles with no problems. Hemi gets 21 mpg in the freeway if I stay under 70 on a long trip. Still comfortable and rattle-free with original tires/brakes/spark plugs doing fine.

Hemi, Dark Red paint

None

Love My Dodge Ram !!!!
By Love My Dodge Ram

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

i been own my dodge ram for 2 and half years now and i only got 21000 miles on it now ...gas milage not really good when i first brought the truck ..but ..someone told me put k&n air filter and dual exhaust with magiumflow and got 2 half gal more ..right now un getting 17 in city and about 19 and sometime 20 on hwy...this truck being a good truck for me i which dodge would bring the 4.7 back to 318 ...i got 20 inch wheel which it came with truck..i got $5000 into this truck ..almost a show truck

power tran holding up good with NO probelm ..everybody that ride with me tell me it ride good,,,,

better gas milage and little more hourse power on 4.7

My fourth and best Ram
By Scott

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my fourth Ram, and the best so far. This is my first Laramie and my first Hemi. I have had two with the small 8, and one with the 6 which I was very happy to part with. The Laramie is very comfortable and fun on the inside, it is hard to believe you are in a truck with all the features. It is a far cry from my first Ram with steel floor panels and manual windows with a cassette deck.

I like the organization of the interior. I also like the navigation cd changer with the bluetooth phone option.

I think my only complaint would be the fuel milage. It would be a perfect truck if I didn't have to fill it up so often. According to the computer, it is averaging 13.9, which is not too good considering all the advances in fuel technology.

Love that "HEMI"
By that dodge guy

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have had this truck for two years with no issues. I have a 6" lift, 35" tires, magnaflo exhaust, airaid intake and throttle body spacer, and I pull a 7x14 enclosed trailer loaded with toys and I get about 14-15 mpg, that is going up many big hills, and going about 65. I didn't buy this truck for gas mileage I bought it to play with and tow with, great choice.....at least my dodge doesn't have spark plug issues.....(5.4L)any guesses?

The "hemi"...and every thing I have done to it....

I have heard that dodge has weak trany's but this is my second dodge (2001 dakota 4.7l) and I haven't had any issues....knock on wood