Used 2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Consumer Reviews - 62 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

Worthless
By billy970

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is a great truck for someone who doesn't have to have a truck. It struggles pulling my 5000 lbs boat, my 3000 lbs trailer. squats real bad if I put over 300 lbs in the bed. The interior looks like it started out with good intentions but falls real short for usable spaces, like the cubbyhole in the dash, anything you put in there will fall out the first time you take off. I have a blackberry phone and I cant set it anywhere because it will end up under the back seat. At 82,000 miles the the motor that controls the transfer case went bad, at 89,000 miles some transmission part went bad that made me have to shift it manually, at 95,000 I lost a front axle.

only the looks

A lot more fine tuning of the interior. The cab is actually a lot smaller than my chevys so learn from them

Great Truck
By Mike

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab ST 4dr Quad Cab 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have had this truck for about 90,000 miles now and have all of them trouble free. I wish that the gas would be a bit better but other than that, i cannot complain

v8 hemi, easy to pull boats

i only get 12 MPG mixed city and highway and i don't have a lead foot. if it gets 12-14 mpg just say it, don't say 14-16

Good Truck
By bmoore

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have a 2007 four dour with the 4.7 V8 flex fuel. I'm very impressed with its power. I'm so impressed with it that if someone told me it was a hemi, I would have believed them. I got a good deal on this truck used. It rides like a truck with the 20 inch wheels, but it's fun! It's a real man's truck.

Style, Fun to drive, nice truck look, rides like a truck - but somehow that's a good thing in this particular truck

More comfortable seats, but overall, very happy

Nice truck but hard on gas
By Shane

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second Ram and third Dodge. I do like driving it, but it doesn't get near the mileage the window sticker says it should (I had a V8 Dakota and the mileage matched the sticker's figures). The truck is pretty much loaded and hasn't given me any problems. It starts great in cold Canadian winters. The 20 inch wheels look nice, but you get a bumpy ride with them. The rear bumper and side steps are starting to rust already. Will probably try another brand when the lease is up.

Hemi power, Uconnect phone, DVD player, nice stereo, and the overall appearance of the truck.

Gas mileage, seats aren't the best, jumpy ride, stock tires are terrible, if it wasn't 4X4 I'd get stuck every day in the winter.

Big Horn Edition
By Sammy

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

We haven't had this truck very long but so far we are very impressed! We expected horrible gas mileage after reading reviews but it gets about 15 in town and 20-21 on the highway. That is all we can ask of a 4WD truck. We bought the 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Quad Cab Big Horn Edition and it seems to be built well and it is fun to drive. It did not have a tow package on it so we told the dealer that we would not buy it without one. They put one on for us immediately :) Ours has the 4.7 V-8 and it has plenty of power. We traded in our 2002 Ford F- 150 with 170,000 and it was tough because the Ford still had no issues. We are happy with our choice though!! Hoping for MANY MANY miles of enjoyment!!

Handling, stability, and engine.

Gas mileage of course, however, we don't expect that a truck will ever get the gas mileage of a Honda.... :)