2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
'07 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 Hemi Laramie
By mike on 02/13/10 21:50 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've had Chevs, Fords,and Dodge's. This Dodge is by far the most poerfull,the seats are comfy,not quite as comfy as the chev but once they break in they are good. If you drive with a heavy foot it will be hard on gas. On the highway cruising at 110 km/h I avg. 23mpg, at 120 km/h I avg. 20mpg.In city avg, is 14mpg. The rear suspension is a little soft if hauling travel trailer or other heavy loads, recomend a set of airbags, the truck will pull my 32' travelair no problem.I love this truck. There was some basic electrical issues with the $x$, a ne reprogram of the computer solved the problem.

Great Truck with a Hemi
By goodtruck1 on 01/13/10 15:47 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Have driven it for almost 3 years and 48k miles with no problems. Hemi gets 21 mpg in the freeway if I stay under 70 on a long trip. Still comfortable and rattle-free with original tires/brakes/spark plugs doing fine.

Love My Dodge Ram !!!!
By Love My Dodge Ram on 01/01/10 06:47 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

i been own my dodge ram for 2 and half years now and i only got 21000 miles on it now ...gas milage not really good when i first brought the truck ..but ..someone told me put k&n air filter and dual exhaust with magiumflow and got 2 half gal more ..right now un getting 17 in city and about 19 and sometime 20 on hwy...this truck being a good truck for me i which dodge would bring the 4.7 back to 318 ...i got 20 inch wheel which it came with truck..i got $5000 into this truck ..almost a show truck

My fourth and best Ram
By Scott on 12/28/09 18:52 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my fourth Ram, and the best so far. This is my first Laramie and my first Hemi. I have had two with the small 8, and one with the 6 which I was very happy to part with. The Laramie is very comfortable and fun on the inside, it is hard to believe you are in a truck with all the features. It is a far cry from my first Ram with steel floor panels and manual windows with a cassette deck.

Love that "HEMI"
By that dodge guy on 09/07/09 19:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have had this truck for two years with no issues. I have a 6" lift, 35" tires, magnaflo exhaust, airaid intake and throttle body spacer, and I pull a 7x14 enclosed trailer loaded with toys and I get about 14-15 mpg, that is going up many big hills, and going about 65. I didn't buy this truck for gas mileage I bought it to play with and tow with, great choice.....at least my dodge doesn't have spark plug issues.....(5.4L)any guesses?

Great Truck - Lousy Mileage
By Tim-in-Arizona on 09/07/09 07:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I traded my 2005 Dodge SLT 4x4 in on a Cadillac for my Wife, and regretted doing so as I missed it so much, so I bought the 2007 when I had the opportunity. It is a 2007 SLT Sport 4x4 with the Hemi and it is a fantastic truck. It sits outside day and night in uncovered parking in the hot Arizona Sun, and it has never let me down, doesn't over-heat, and the truck still looks like Brand New. The Arizona Heat can cook an interior, but so far, nothing has warped, nor faded. Now mileage totally stinks, and it gets worse mileage with the 8/4 Engine than the V-8 Hemi did in my 2005, and gets roughly the same mileage as my 1973 Dodge Powerwagon did with a 360. It averages only 12 MPG, which stinks!

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Hemi
By Drew on 08/14/09 14:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Before I bought this truck I read every one of these reviews. Now after owning it for a few months I'm surprised they were so positive. I thought I'd add my 2 cents. Put simply, if you buy a truck to use a truck. Avoid this one. I tow and use my truck alot off road. Build quality is extremely flimsy. Tranny has very irritating and weird shifting tendencies. Road wander is horrible in this thing. The slightest little bump will send it bouncing all over the road. If you just go to and from work, and Home Depot on the weekends and don't mind the bouncing into the next lane when you hit a bump. This truck is for you.

Love my RAM - Big Horn Edition
By Ram tough on 07/08/09 11:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Never had any issues with the truck. Truck came with the 20 inch wheels which is what I liked. It also came with the Hemi motor, and its really response when the pedal is floored. The Hemi is sensitive on the brands of gas, so its best to use a popular brand.

Leaking Back Glass
By TErvin on 05/06/09 22:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

For the most part I really love this truck!! Awesome looks and can't beat the power of the hemi! But it is headed to shop for the fourth time for leak in back window. When it rains, the storage buckets under the back seats will have water in them. Can't seem to get it stopped. Also, truck comes out of reverse occasionally. Doesn't happen on a daily basis, but just enough to worry me. Thank goodness I have the lifetime warranty on the powertrain so that it will be covered if it gets any worse. Really hope they can get the leak fixed because I love my truck and don't want to have to end up trading it due to one issue!!

2007 Ran 1500 Big Horn Edition
By ljuan on 05/01/09 22:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Great truck so far. Very dependable with respectable power from the little 4.7, but horrible gas mileage. I don't drive it too hard and have never got much higher than 15 mpg, even on the highway. I think it drives pretty smooth for such a big truck. The best part to me is the look it has. Mine has the chrome 2o's and i think it looks better and tougher than any other. I would recommend this truck to anyone.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.