Used 2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

Big blue
By Griff

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab SLT 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Poor fuel economy for small V8.
Rough ride on factory 20"
Previous owner installed dual performance exhaust, sounds like a beast.
Way more roomy than my old 97 reg. cab Ranger.
Nice large cubby behind the seats, 5-6 bags of groceries easy.
Over all very happy with truck.

Now a Dodge fan till the end
By Spike

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab SLT 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have had a lot of different vehicles most being Chevrolet. I bought a 2006 Impala SS and had so many problems that both my friend and me went out and bought new trucks. This time we tried Dodge. Why do you ask we switched well I really had bad luck with everything else my Chevy truck lost the rear end and then the tranny started to slip and my Impala lost it's engine at 50,000. My Impala was covered my truck wasn't. I bought another Chevy truck and lost the tranny in that and said enough. I talked to several people and they said try Dodge they have had good luck with there's so I did. This truck is so well built, classy looking and so damn tough it gos everywhere and is amazing offroad.

Power, design quality, exterior is so sweet looking, interior has more room then any other reg cab truck I've seen, very quick, handles better then my Impala SS. Go's anywhere, if you point it it'll go. Sounds amazing with Magnaflow pipes. It also switches faster to 8cyl mode then my Chevy's

Gas mileage but it's a real truck. I'm so happy with it but around town it likes gas on the interstate at 63MPH it gets 26 mpg in 4cyl mode.

2007 Ram 4x4 review
By billy25685

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab ST 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

First off I must mention this truck has the old model 4.7L motor and not a Hemi or the 250HP 4.7L that came out later in 2007. The truck has been fun to drive aside from being a bit underpowered on the freeway. I have used the 4x4 on weekend excursions and the truck is plenty comfortable for longer vacations.

4x4, V-8, tinted windows, containment tray behind the seats, fold-down center console, tow hooks, towing package

I have been having problems with the truck occasionally not starting. The dealership replaced the WCM and it did it again a week later. Nobody seems to know a permanent solution.

My 07 Ram
By Scoopy

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab SLT 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Drives excellent, smooth, quiet, snappy throttle. tripped from NH to NC and back again and averaged 25.9 mpg with the 4.7 Magnum engine (that's not a typing mistake)

It's A Dodge and it's the coolest thing on 4 wheels

QC needs to be stepped up at Chrysler. bed doesn't line up with cab and paint is pitting and rusting through. Minor flaws

I feel like a man again
By KS Pete

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab SLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I owned a 2000 Dakota and went to a sedan after that. When it was time to buy my next vehicle, it was a no-brainer. I went out and bought the Ram and I haven't looked back. Let's face it, Dodge full size pickups are the best looking trucks on the road. I love having 4x4... it's my first time. Driving around KS in the snow and ice has never been more fun! Oh yeah, I also hauled more than the recommended payload and it didn't even blink. This Dodge is built Ford tough!

Exterior styling is awesome, flexfuel capability is really handy, and the power is great.

I honestly can't think of anything I would change.