2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
120,000 Miles RAM1500 w/HEMI Still Strong
By ram002 on 09/17/13 10:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

OK. I come from a GM family. So when I bought the Dodge RAM 1500 w/HEMI, I was a little apprehensive, well a lot apprehensive. I bought it new, well a demo. After driving it as my daily driver and work truck, I love it. The truck has had two maintenance problems. First the water pump went bad at approximately 90,000 miles. Then the wheel hub bearing went bad at 110,000 miles. Both easy fixes, I did it myself, cost me less than $200 each repair. Stay away from the dealerships. They wanted $700 and $1200 for each repair, respectively. Fuel Mileage is great for this size truck, HWY: 20mpg(at 65mph), City: 16mpg (minimize traffic stops). Overall, Great truck.

My fourth and best Ram
By Scott on 12/28/09 18:52 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my fourth Ram, and the best so far. This is my first Laramie and my first Hemi. I have had two with the small 8, and one with the 6 which I was very happy to part with. The Laramie is very comfortable and fun on the inside, it is hard to believe you are in a truck with all the features. It is a far cry from my first Ram with steel floor panels and manual windows with a cassette deck.

A Man's Man Truck
By nn on 10/30/07 18:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my third Ram. I really like the fit and finish. Truck is solid and sure. Towing is very good. 20 inch rims are awesome. Had a LWB and got a SWB this time and it makes a difference in the parking lots. Plenty of Power..MPG has something to be desired but I knew that when I got it. Make sure you use the cruise otherwise it has a tendancy to take off and you dont know it. MDS works OK. Rear tail lights are awesome.

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT LoneStar Package
By txbanshee on 10/25/07 15:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great truck, Getting on average 18mpg, Has lots of room, lots of power, and yes its got a Hemi! Has cheap stereo system and seats.

Second Big Ram Best yet
By Michael B. on 10/07/07 18:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I just traded my 2005 Ram SLT1500 with 4.7 liter V8 for a 2007 Ram Big Horn Edition SLT1500 with 5.7 liter Hemi multi-displacement engine. I was looking for the higher tow rating and the lifetime warranty (however my 2005 had a nice extended Mopar 7/70 warranty on the powertrain). The 2007 is a wonderful truck. The Big Horn comes with 20 inch wheels that look super but may take a little away in the towing department. The Blue Tooth hook up is great as is the satellite radio. Both of those items are in demand and appreciated. The chassis is excellent for driving and pleasing to tow with. Nothing beats the look of a big Ram. I got a great deal too as the 2008's (with less rated HP) were here!

Great Value
By Adam on 09/14/07 14:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased my Quad Cab 1500 Laramie after looking at all of the major competitors. Each one offers nice features, but, the Dodge gave me the most for my money. Got the leather, premium wheels, Hemi, satelitte radio, power seats and much more for the same price as other Brands base models. It was too big of a difference to pass up!

Top of the line
By shaun on 06/23/07 17:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love this truck. I test drove different models of trucks for 3 weeks before I decided on the Ram. I could not be happier. Power, looks, style, you name it, this truck has it. The ride is so smooth it's like gliding down the highway. Expecting my first child and therefore took a close look at all features of the trucks I looked at. Hands down, Dodge took the cake. I get a safe vehicle for my wife and child. And, I still get to ride in a very sporty and great looking truck. Already had a garmin so didn't need the nav system or bluetooth. However, all of the other upgrades make this truck the king of trucks.

Love that Hemi
By Jeremy on 06/12/07 10:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have the 2007 Big Horn SLT 4Dr Quad Cab SB 5.7L HEMI. And I love that truck. More power than I need, but I like having it. The truck looks great sitting on those 20in rims. All around a very nice truck. I have not had any trouble at all with fit or fininsh, that was the only thing I was worried about before buying it. I guess the guy that put my truck together was on top of his game that day.

Hemi Ram's Rule
By manuel zarate jr on 03/26/07 15:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love the look of the Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi. It has that man's man truck look and the power to back that look. Match that with the massive 20" chrome wheels and the truck has that "Git-outa-my-way" attitude that the competition works hard to protray,but never achieves.

Everything you'd want in a truck
By SCHemi on 03/13/07 18:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Looks, power, comfort. This is a great truck. I love the navigation, heated seats, and the Hemi! I would hate to live without the Bluetooth feature. It is a must have. Power is always on tap, and the truck is very smooth on the interstate.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.