2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Mega Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
A man's mans truck!
By brandon jones on 01/19/09 20:40 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Mega Cab Laramie 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is by far the best truck I've driven or rode in. The 5.7 has nothing but power. Fuel economy around 18 on hwy at 65. Around 14 in city. The backseat is huge. I have a friend that's 6'4 and has plenty of leg room. The heated leather seats and sound system are awesome. I have no complaints. Compliments everywhere I go. I. Bought with intentions of a family vehicle and it will serve great for that and work. The rear room is more than any SUV or car. By far the best vehicle I've ever had.

mega-great
By fueledup on 05/03/08 08:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Mega Cab Laramie 4dr Mega Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is by far the best pick-up on the road. Laramie mega-cab, has by far the most comfortable rear seat in the business. The nav is straightforward and easy to use. 5.7 hemi has incredible power when you need it. With 8,500 miles so far I average 16.5 hwy at 80 mph. The only bad news is 12.5 city. But I love this truck and so for knock on fake wood not a single problem.

What a truck
By Victor on 01/29/08 10:06 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Mega Cab Laramie 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great truck, it's so comfortable inside and it has a Hemi! I love how this thing drives and my daughter thinks its a limo with all the room inside. I drive this every day about 70 mile round trip(mostly highway) and love the comfort and eazy way it handles. This is my first truck and Dodge and I am so glad that I picked a winner from the start.

Mileage-Mileage-not
By STANLEY on 09/27/07 11:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Mega Cab SLT 4dr Mega Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I got the truck to tow a travel trailer. I'm sure it will do that just fine. The mega-cab has great room for everyone to sit comfortably. I traded in a Dakota quad-cab on this truck. I had the 4.7 V-8 and got 19 MPG on the highway. I’m very dissatisfied with the mileage of the 1500. I know I got the Hemi. But I’m only getting 12.5 miles per gallon of mid-grade gas and I don’t gun it.

Great truck, but thirsty
By 1STDODGE on 09/22/07 23:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Mega Cab SLT 4dr Mega Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first Dodge and so far am extremely satisfied with the exception of the fuel economy. Best I have gotten on complete interstate driving at 70 mph is 15.6. Mostly I average around 13. That's after installing a Magna Flow exhaust system (added 1 - 1.5 mpg). Color, trim, wheels, etc. are amazing and people are always telling me how great it looks. Rides like a dream and plenty of power.

Amazing Truck
By Awesome Truck on 08/11/07 23:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Mega Cab Laramie 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Amazing truck to drive. Very quiet and the ride is very controlled and fair but firm. I have the 4WD Megacab.

Laramie Mega Cab - Great so far !
By Andrew on 06/19/07 20:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Mega Cab Laramie 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Happy after a month of riding this monster. Very quiet inside. Engine audible only during fairly heavy acceleration. Impossible to hear the Hemi while cruising. Powerful, comfortable. Responsive, sedan-like steering. Great braking ability. Stable in sharp turns. Love the Bluetooth handsfree phone system. Interior free of rattles or visible defects. Feels like a livingroom on wheels. For a smart shopper, the Laramie is worth the extra money. From other reviews it seems the SLTs have some interior quality issues, not the Laramie. Great truck for my family and our three dogs. It's early for conclusions but at this time the average gas mileage is 14-15 mpg - mostly freeway.

Mega Cab
By Adam on 06/18/07 07:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Mega Cab SLT 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have had the MegCab for 4 months and have been nothing but pleased with this purchase. I purhcased this for towing/people hauling and it definitely fits the bill. Fuel mileage is about what I expected (18mpg). I would strongly recommend this to anyone looking for more versitility than a minivan.

Fit & Finish
By M-Kansas on 05/18/07 06:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Mega Cab SLT 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My Dodge has all the motor performance you could want. I've had both Ford and Chevy and it beats them hands down. The one area seriously lacking in the Ram is the fit and finish. I've had trouble with door seals, rattles and a poorly opening center console.

Skull's Ride
By Skull on 12/05/06 10:21 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Mega Cab Laramie 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love this truck. It's the most comfortable truck I've ever owned. It's huge and parking at times can be a challenge. But I get noticed.The only bad thing is fuel economy. But you must expect that in a vehicle this big. It's very well built, no rattling or annoying noises.The radio has great sound. The truck has exellent vision. Mirrors are large and well placed. I highly recomend this truck! This is a man's truck.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.