2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
A Well Built Truck That Does The Job
By A Well Built Truck on 11/09/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4.7 V8. It does have a very good ride & I believe that it's built very well compared to older dodge vehicles. The Ac freezes me out & stays COLD even at a dead stop. A lot of GM trucks I had ran hot & Ac went to crap after 15 mins of sitting time. The 4.7 does struggle but if your not a major tow guy it's not a problem. The trans does also seem pretty solid for 60k miles & no problems. A good truck over all. I also love the aux fans that run. This way I know my AC is cold when I get in & my temp gauge isn't HOT.

Good/Bad Vibrations
By Mixed Emotions on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I made this purchase due to the fact that it looks like a real truck and not something from the future. Great looks and plenty of power. One negative being vibration problems that no one can seem to figure out. After a new set of Michelin tires and trans check and drive shaft check the problem still exists. I have one more who wants to take a look at it and if nothing develops to correct problem I guess I will take a major hit on trading it for something else. Not the experience I expected for something described as Ram Tough.

Good Truck
By bmoore on 03/18/10 20:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have a 2007 four dour with the 4.7 V8 flex fuel. I'm very impressed with its power. I'm so impressed with it that if someone told me it was a hemi, I would have believed them. I got a good deal on this truck used. It rides like a truck with the 20 inch wheels, but it's fun! It's a real man's truck.

LOVE THIS TRUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Patrick on 02/25/10 10:47 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

when I bought this truck I drove a Ford and Toyota.They all drove nice, the dodge seemed to have more space in the Quad Cab. but out of fairness to the other two trucks they where extended cab trucks. but the pricing was the same I feel that I got more truck for the money, by me buying the ram. fuel mileage is on par with the other manufactures. after all this is not an economy car if your looking to save gas buy Honda civic,or something similar.I would recommend this truck.

Great Truck with a Hemi
By goodtruck1 on 01/13/10 15:47 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Have driven it for almost 3 years and 48k miles with no problems. Hemi gets 21 mpg in the freeway if I stay under 70 on a long trip. Still comfortable and rattle-free with original tires/brakes/spark plugs doing fine.

Love My Dodge Ram !!!!
By Love My Dodge Ram on 01/01/10 06:47 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

i been own my dodge ram for 2 and half years now and i only got 21000 miles on it now ...gas milage not really good when i first brought the truck ..but ..someone told me put k&n air filter and dual exhaust with magiumflow and got 2 half gal more ..right now un getting 17 in city and about 19 and sometime 20 on hwy...this truck being a good truck for me i which dodge would bring the 4.7 back to 318 ...i got 20 inch wheel which it came with truck..i got $5000 into this truck ..almost a show truck

Love my RAM - Big Horn Edition
By Ram tough on 07/08/09 11:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Never had any issues with the truck. Truck came with the 20 inch wheels which is what I liked. It also came with the Hemi motor, and its really response when the pedal is floored. The Hemi is sensitive on the brands of gas, so its best to use a popular brand.

Much better than expected
By pchacker on 01/05/09 11:29 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I've only had it for about 2 months so far but it is truly awesome! I got the "ThunderRoad" edition, which (as best as I can tell) included bigger/better tires/rims, better stereo/speakers, and nerf step up bars. The ride is quite smooth and the interior is very comfortable. Obviously the mileage isn't "peak", but it's a V8 truck for heavens sake so that really shouldn't be a complaint for any owner - that said, however, I've averaged about 18.5 mpg so far and even have a cellphone snapshot of it hitting 21.1 mpg at one point (all highway driving obviously - but 21.1 in a V8 pickup truck...awesome!)

Decent truck but 4WD is not that strong
By Justin on 12/22/08 11:27 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Overall this truck has been excellent for the money. My 07 4.7L Ram 4X4 has plenty of space and offers a very comfortable ride. Have had no problems except for with the 4WD system. I have 25K and have already had a problem with the front drive axles slipping off the front diff splines making it very difficult to drive in the snow. As of yet no word on whether Dodge will fix it under warranty. Transmission does shift difficult at times but other then that excellent mpg. ranging anywhere from 12-22MPG depending on city or freeway driving.

Great American Truck!
By Mostang on 11/16/08 04:26 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I've always been a muscle car guy. When I test drove my 5.7 Hemi (Big Horn Edition) i enjoyed having that power on demand. This truck was the best value for the buck. Hands down. Plus the lifetime warranty is unmatched. I've had the truck for over a year now and have not had a single problem. Great for Hauling my muscle cars around! Actually gets better fuel economy while towing on the hwy! This is my first truck and what an amazing truck it is!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.