Used 2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 ST Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

Most Helpful|
Work horse
By ramathorn

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 ST 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Hard miles with the minimum maintenence has stuck me on the Dodge truck. I purchased a used Dakota with 150k miles and sold it two years later with 214k before buying my Ram 1500. I was hoping that the Dakota wasnt a fluke because you know sometimes it just depends who was working the factory that Monday when you get those trucks that just keep on going. But my 1500 has not dissapointed yet, I've put a hard 52k in one year and it runs like it just finally got broke in.

Favorite Features

The cruise is ergonomic and much better than the turn signal models. And I love that little space behind the seats, even in a regular cab you can recline a little bit.

Suggested Improvements

Factory stereo is lacking. Tranny could be geared a little higher.

2007 Ram 4x4 review
By billy25685

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 ST 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

First off I must mention this truck has the old model 4.7L motor and not a Hemi or the 250HP 4.7L that came out later in 2007. The truck has been fun to drive aside from being a bit underpowered on the freeway. I have used the 4x4 on weekend excursions and the truck is plenty comfortable for longer vacations.

Favorite Features

4x4, V-8, tinted windows, containment tray behind the seats, fold-down center console, tow hooks, towing package

Suggested Improvements

I have been having problems with the truck occasionally not starting. The dealership replaced the WCM and it did it again a week later. Nobody seems to know a permanent solution.