2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: Simply the Best

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Review

Simply the Best
By General Contracto on

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

A great truck. In real world driving it's returned 14.5 in mixed and 19 hwy mpg when using the cruise control. Outstanding for a 345 HP Hemi. It rides as well and is as quite as our Cadillac Escalade. I have the cloth seats and they are very comfortable. After a 700 mile trip, my back felt great! My truck was equiped with the Thunderroad pkg. I love the looks of the 20" rims. This truck has it all...quality build, awesome looks, muscle car power, and a comfortable ride that rivals the very best!! Combine that with Employee pricing and cash rebates and you have the very best value for a full size truck...bar none!!!

The overall stance of the truck. The 20" rims give it a great masculine feel. The power the engine delivers reminds me of my 69 Dodge Charger R/T with a 440 Magnum. Sirius radio is a must. The fold flat storage for the back seat is very helpful.

A standard sprayed in bedliner. A tailgate cartridge that lower the tailgate slowly.