2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: My Mega Hemi ...FUN FUN FUN!

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Mega Cab - Consumer Review

My Mega Hemi ...FUN FUN FUN!
By MyLiLHemi on

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Proud Owner of a brand spanking new (12 miles on the odometer at time of purchase)1500 Mega Cab 4x4 Hemi.. It's an AWESOME Truck! Had 5 future Hemi owners with me (ranging from 6 to 10 yrs old)and they overwhelmingly approved as well. Just put 2400 miles on it getting back to where I am stationed and it was amazing how many people took interest during my travels. Had quite a few other pickup truck drivers staring hard as I drove across the country... probably wishing they were me. All I could think was.. " Yup, it's got a Hemi.."

Drives really nice, easy to forget how big it actually is. Being a single male traveling over 2400 miles in about 2 days, I can say that I won't ever pay for another hotel room again. Rolled out my blankie on the extremely large folded down rear seat area and I slept great! Also, it's got a Hemi!

Built in turn signals in the rear view mirrors, MDS indicator so I know when its on. Also, I think the fuel gauge should be on the right side of the instrument cluster, would allow drivers to scan down and see current speed and fuel instead of having to look around. Little things I know.